Day 15: Lukeing Through the Eyes of Love

Since Zander is Inside of everybody's beds..lets be inside his bed. UwU Also I created the Zander fanart at the top-

Also.. I luke you guys so much! 💕💕💕 (yes, thats a pun, and yes I mean it XD)

Also.. what are your theories for episode 5? And.. ARE?! YOU?! READY FOR EP. 5 >:3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What is better than a date?

A double date! Hailey, Jake, Zander, and Luke decided to go on a Double, Devine, Devilish, Zanderous date.

Yes, it's very Zanderous.. the 4 decided to go on a big carnival ride on the biggest rollercoaster. Zander wanted to go and see because the ride was called, "The Devilish Musical Rollercoaster (for simps only)". Even though Zander wasn't a simp (Kay, he kinda is for Luke 😅), he wanted to go on the ride. Nobody knows why someone added, "For Simps Only," on that ride, but someone had to sign what they thought of it.

Jake, as a matter of fact, also wanted to go on the ride. And so did Hailey, but the only one who was scared is Luke. Ever since Zander and Luke were kids, Luke has been terrifyed with heights.
"This is what you get for confessing to me with a spider, Luks," Zander crossed his arms, and who knows..? Maybe this ride will make Luke less scared of heights.

Once they were on the ride, Luke and Zander sat on the middle, while Jake and Hailey at on the back, they didn't have a chance to sit at the front. Which Luke was kind of proud about.

"Are you ready to face the most terrifying ride of your life?!" The speaker on the microphone rang.

Almost everybody in the ride shouted, "YES!!!" Except for Luke.
He was sweating, his heart was beating, he wanted to get out of this terrifying ride.

"I wanna face something Zanderous. But, Luke feeling Sadie, will be a real Catastrophe.." Jake said to Hailey. Hailey groaned in response.

Ever since they got in the carnival, Jake has been trying so hard to annoy Zander with his cat puns.

The ride started with going up. They were about 400ft off the ground. The drop was 500ft. Down.

Luke was whimpering and closed his eyes. Zander noticed.

"Hey, Peanut Butter, if your scared. Luke.. I-I mean look into my eyes,"

Instead of doing so, Luke pulled Zander to a tight hug. "Don't.. let me go.." Luke said, smoothly, but terrifyed.

Zander whimpered by his words. 450, 480, 500ft! The ride stopped for 30 seconds, making everyone scared.

Till, it went down fast!

Everywhere it turns to
Paradise~
All I know is that I need you~
In my life~

The music played while the rollercoaster going more downer and up, and up, then down and down! There was a minium of a undefined slope. It was like a negative slope, but more Zanderous and steep. (I learned that in math. Your welcome 😎)

After the ride all Luke said was:

"I... hate that ride.."

Everybody looked at him and smirked awkwardly.

"The only thing I love was that I held Zander the whole time,"

Zander blushed as they were going to the rest of the rides. Jake was making fun of him on the way..

PHEW!!!! This was the most realistic chapter ever made.
At least I made it scary for Luke. 😎
Thanks for reading, people..💕