Day 24: The Up and Down Game

Before we start:
I just want to say, if you are searching for a book at school, I would suggest: "Don't Let Me Go" by J.H Trumble. This particular book reminds me of Lander idk why and guess wut-
I'm writing about it in ELA XD
(Spoiler Alert: There's a character name Luke in that book.. 0w0-)

And, here's a childhood moment of me and my friend(s) Lander (kinda mixed with "Don't let me go" version:

On October 24th, Luke and Zander decided to go on their Elementary school playground. It was a pretty big playground for kids. 3 slides, one big yellow one up at the top of the stairs, and 2 small blue slides, one wavy, and one curved.

Also in the playground there was rock climbing, net climbing, and ovaly shaped things the author forgot, but you can climb in them.

There were yellow "excersize wheels," people love to spin on. (Kay, if my 2 good o'l friends is reading tis think you'll know what I'm taking about TwT)

Luke and Zander were sitting on a big rock, next to all the tanbark on the playground. Luke sighed in awe as he remembered some of the most precious childhood memories ever.

"Hey, remember that game we used to play that was just like tag?" Zander blurted.

"It was the Up and Down game, I remember. I couldn't find you; when I was going up the slides, you were down, but when I go down, you went up again.." Luke sighed. (TwT..that's me right there-)

Zander, surprisingly laughed hysterically. He remembered those good o'l times. He remembered now and he wanted to play again.

"Do you want play it again~"

Luke gasped. "No-"

Before he could repeat was he's gonna say, Zander tapped Luke on the shoulder and stood up. "Catch me if you can!"

Luke smiled hopefully and stood up and tried to catch Zander. "Hey, that's not fair, you got a headstart!"

Zander climbed up the net climbing side quickly. Luke almost caught him. Luke, still terrified of heights, decided to take the stairs. But, before he could get there, he heard a loud thud.

The scarf boy gasped and looked to see if somebody needed help.

Turns out, it was his childhood friend laying on the ground. Sleeping?

"Z-Zander?" Luke saw.. his eyes widen in terror. "ZANDER.."

Silence...

"Z-Zander if you are tricking me please.. w-wake up," Luke began having tears dropping down his eyes.

"Zander... I.. love you please.. wake up-"

Zander opened his eyes slowly. He looked up at Luke and smiled, "Wow.. and you didn't bother to check my heart to see if it was-"

Before Zander could continue the autumn boy put his arms around Zander tightly. "Don't scare me like that again.."

The grape jelly smile faded, when he saw his boyfriend cry, he as well.. wanted to cry. Tears began to fill his eyes. "Luke.. I will never leave you.."

Luke released Zander. "I love you, Zander.. and lets not play that game again.."

Zander laughed. "Sure, Luke.."

About 1 miniute of staring into their eyes, a little girl screamed from the distance.

"You. Are. Adorable!!!"

When Zander noticed he immediately blushed and let Luke go.

God, thank you for letting me live so I can meet this angel.. Luke thought to himself, laughing.

Sorry peeps-
But I can't stand sad stuff so I did this instead..
Hope you enjoyed. 💖💖