Day 12: Jake is Awesome!

I tried to make it more Halloweenish. So be prepared to read this XD

Jake's POV

I literally had nothing to do today and it was the purrfect timing to let Luke and Zander be more closer together.

I just need a purrfect idea...

I thought for minute, then saw them Chasing after each other. Tackling. Wish me and Hailey could do that..

I Just Breathe and I could only imagine them hugging each other tightly with me making fun of Zander the whole time. It would be the perfect Melody.

I finally had an idea! Oh ho ho ho..
They really are Meant to Be..

(You have no idea how hard it was to write those puns ;-;)

The Seasons come and go like thoughts of Luke and Zander getting more closer to each other. It's Racing like a Chasing so well!

There is this challenge in the internet called," the ayyy~ challenge," I know Zander might not be able to sing, but I know this challenge will SURE to bring them closer together.

"Alright, Zander..you gotta make the ayy~ to Luke. You got this!" I said, with confidence. I never actually said those things to Zander.

"Alright..but if this doesn't work, I'll make scary European Noises under your bed.." Zander warned.

I can't lie, I was afraid of that.

"Right.." I looked down. Then looked back at Zander. "You ready?"

"Yeah.." Zander Just Breathed. Then saying, "Ayy-"

I interrupted him. "Nah, Nah, Nah you gotta say it..more cuter. Know what I mean?"

I got the mike. Our hands were touching..
Zander was blushing a little.

I looked at Zander and demonstrated. "Ayy~"

Zander looked down and tried not to blush.

"See?! Cute right?" I winked.

"Yeah..okay.." Zander breathed again, then taking the mike to say it one last time.

"Ayyy~"

That..was really cute...

"AWESOME!!!" I shouted. "Kay, Kay, Kay.. now go up to Luke, like this."

I demonstrated, putting my hands on Zander's chin and getting close to him-

"HEY!!! D-Don't get so close,"

I shrugged. I think he'll know what to do.

We went back to the park again and I gave Zander the signal to go and do the ayy~ to Luke.

I saw him smoothly walking towards the autumn guy.

Zander put his hands right into his chin and smirked and winked, "ayyy~"

I didn't know what happened next. All I knew was that I was laughing my head off.

Guys-
I'm so sorry for the Jander moment. XD Halloweens gonna start somewhere scary, right?

Alright, I hope you enjoyed and have a good Manic Monday! :3 -3- (P.S: I REALLY need a work of sensory details.. ;v; )