Day 20: Kiddy O'l Days

Challenge: Try to connect all the pieces in the puzzel up there to see what will happen in ep.5 and once ep. 5 is already here, you can see if you're right. 😎👍

(P.S: I made a 2 page information whats gonna go on on Ep. 5 so.. 0w0👍)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Luke and Zander were on the playground, happily talking to each other about the Torture Tuesday in their school (P.S: In elementary, the PE teachers told us that every Tuesday is Torture Tuesday TwT good times.. very good times..). The sunshine was warming up their day, the sky was clear, and most of all, they are done with their work.

Luke luked at the kids, happily playing. It reminded him of all the fun things him and Zander have done as kids. The scarf boy smiled to himself.

Zander looked at Luke with a confused stare. "Hey, Luke.. what are you staring at?"

Luke got Zander's attention. "I-I was looking at the kids.. they just.." Luke looked down and sighed with a slight smile. "They remind me of us when we were little..."

Zander chuckled suddenly. "They do, do they.."

Then, Zander immediately got an idea. He stood up. "RUN, RUN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN.. YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, I'M THE GINGERBREAD MAN!!!!" The purple jelly stuck his tongue at his best friend. That was like the kind of game Hailey, Zander, and Luke used to play as kids.

Luke shocked by Zander's enthusiasm, he got what he want. "Oh, I will.." Luke laughed evily and got ready to catch his jelly. The most important thing about making a Peanut Butter and jelly, is when you mix the peanut butter and the jelly, you can't let the jelly go away! (Aka: my experience of making pb&j TwT)

The purple head gasped and ran away as fast as he can.

Luke's catching up, just like they're racing like a chasing..

After 5 minutes, Zander felt like his feet were on rocks. His face was wet and his heart was pounding.

"Zander~"

The voice! Zander immediately recodnized it, before Zander could move another step, the figure got him in the back. "Gotcha Ginger Jelly Man!" Luke was on Zander's back doing a piggy back ride.

Zander shouted. "AAAAH- Luke get off me!"

Luke pecked his cheek and soon got off of Zander's back.

Luke chuckled softy. "That was fun.."

"You want to do it again?.."

Zander sat on his knees. "No! Im tired.."

Luke went up to him and carried him on the back. "Super Luke'll help you," Luke winked.

Hope you enjoyed this cuteness of childhood memory.
Are you guys hyped for episode 5!? I know I am! And I bet you've noticed TwT

Have a good Torture Tuesday! 💖