Day 26: PB&J

Question: Who is your favorite singer? Harley Bird (Luke), Krista Marina (Hailey), Max Landry (Zander), Jon Becker (Jake), or Riell (Milly)

My answer: Riell. Her songs are so powerful! But, lets be honest, all of the listed above are amazing artists 😎👍

At October 26, Luke and Zander finished all their Monday work. Math, it was about SIMPlifying decimals with fractions. It was torture, but they finally finished. Luke almost drifted off to sleep on the way, Zander was pretty Staced out as well. And plus, who likes Monday's anyway?

They decided to make peanut butter and jelly sandwich, plus popcorn to watch episode 5 of the Music Freaks.

Luke got the jelly and Zander got the peanut butter. "Did you know, the most important thing about making a PB&J is that you don't let the Jelly get away," Luke smirked. He opened the cabinet, hand in hand Zander and Luke held each others hand while getting the bread.

Zander face turned bright red as he releases his hand from Luke's.

"See?" Luke chuckled. "The jelly got away.."

"I-I am not a jelly," Zander blushed. He opened the grape jelly jar and scooped a big spoon, raised it up high, and threw it at Luke.

Luke left cheek was covered in grape jelly. Zander, shocked of what he just done, his face turned red in embarrassment. "I-I'm so sorry, Luke! I didn't mean to-"

Luke chuckled and put his pointy finger to his cheek to taste the grape jelly. "Mmm~ it tastes delicious!"

Zander slightly smiled and licked Luke's left cheek where the grape jelly was. "You're right!"

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

After finishing the grape jelly and peanut butter bread, they went to the couch and went to the TV.

"I just made the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich!" Luke smiled and chuckled to himself.

"Yeah, because it looks just like any peanut butter and jelly sandwich.." Zander said, rolling his eyes at Luke.

Luke looked at the peanut butter and jelly, then Zander. He thought outloud to himself. "There is just.. one more ingredient we didn't add.."

Zander gasped. "Really? What?"

Luke leaned in and pressed his lips against Zander's. Zander gasped, surprised. "There, now it's ready.." Luke smirked.

Zander chuckled, surprisingly. Then pressed his lips against his "friend". "Now, it's the perfect touch." Zander crossed his arms.

"Hey, my kiss was better.." Luke mumbled.

"No, mine was," Zander chuckled. He then pressed "ok" button to Youtube.

Together, they both watched episode 5..

Best day.. and episode ever.

Bet you guys are very jelly of Zander and Luke for seeing episode 5 early-0w0👍
Yeah me too TwT

I tried to make this not too lovey dovey. But, I feel like you guys like all this lovey dovey Lander moments...XD

Extra:

Hailey ran into her step brother. "Z-Zander!"

"Oh, hey Hailey," Zander greeted. "Have you seen Luke anywhere?"

Hailey nodded her head "no". Zander sighed. "Bye th-"

Hailey tugged on Zander's Zander's European clothing. "Hey, wait! Before you go.. I want you to give this to Luke.." Hailey handed a stuffed toy Zander in her hands and smiled.

"Did.. you create this?" Zander questioned. It was filled with glue gun and stitches that were not perfectly stitched well.

Hailey chuckled under her breath. "Y-Yes I did..I want you to give it to Luke and tell him how much you love him. If you won't, I'll have a sleepover with Jake alone.."

As much as Zander didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Luke, he couldn't stand the thought of the doush bag hanging over his stepsister.

"Fine.."

UwU hope you liked that extra.

Have a good Manic Monday 0w0👍