The Official End: Proposal

I don't know if people are gonna read this 😅 but I wanted to add a new day to this because Saturday (when episode 5 came) was the BEST day of my life. And it isn't JUST episode 5--
Question: How did you guys feel when Zander and Luke confessed and kissed?
My answer: I screeched so much-
I didn't blink at all! XD I LOVE this episode.. I can't--

P.S: pictures made by RosyClozy, but I added the quote UwU

Also P.S 2: Since episode 5 is about confession day 😎..

It has been 9 whole years and Zander and Luke had been together for the most of it. Every month has been Lander Month. Every single year has been Lander years and the trees and the years just seem to grow and grow fast. There had always been times when girls and guys would hung up on Luke and even Zander, like Stacy; (which the author was right about in this fanfic). The two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches have finally had a bread and stuck together without the jelly running away.

Luke, Zander, and all the musical members have been popular for the past years go by. Luke luking good on drums, Milly the millixcilent guitar, Sean, seaning and creating songs, All Hailey, Hailey and Jake for their jakenormous singing voice; and Zander sounds zanderously amazing on his piano.

It was time they took their relationship a step further..

Zander was waiting again, it was 7:00pm that time, Octobter 1rst, Certainly the time we have to eat dinner, but the two were gonna eat a little later. Luke was gonna arrive any miniute now; 7:05 to be exact.

7:01..

7:04..

Once the right timing was clear, Luke held out his hand to Zander. The peanut butter boy has been planning this for 3 months to ask Zander these words. The rest of the members wanted to watch too; so they waited in the bushes.

"You're here," Zander smiled, looking down, blushing.

"Yes, yes I am.." Luke pressed his lips against Zander's cheek.

Zander took Luke's hand and he and Luke stood up and meet each others eyes. "So.." Zander started. The trees were actually great to see at this time. People hung up orange lights and it looked miraculous. "What were you about to tell me..?"

Luke face flushed red and sweetly sighed. "We.. have been dating together for 9 years now and.. that has been.. the most amazing years of my life.." the peanut butter boy took Zander's both hands and looked at him straight in the eyes. They were still beautiful and his smile is still amazing. "Words can't describe how happy I am to have you as a childhood friend, a family, and a boyfriend.."

Luke smiled sweetly and got down on one knee. In his pockets he pulled out a tiny black box and opened it gently. Zander's eyes widen and tears began to fall. "I love you till the very end, Zander. And I always will love you no matter how many times people deny it..
I'll be holding you in every season.."

Zander wiped his tears away with his sleeves and sniffed.

"Will you marry me?.."

There wasn't another word from Zander for a couple of 30 seconds. Then, he finally answered.

"Yes, Luke I will!" Zander happily smiled, and Luke put the diamond ring and put it on Zander's finger. Then, Luke stood up, and wiped Zander's tears away, then he grabbed Zander by the wrist and pulled Zander close to him.

"I love you, Zander..."

"I love you too, Luke.."

They both pulled into a tender kiss as all the club members came out of the bushes and yelled:

"LANDER FOREVER.."

The End..
Welp-
That's it. I want you to all know that maybe I won't post my next story on Lander.. TwT (I'm sorry) it's just because Lander has already sailed and-
0w0 uhh I have another Music Freaks story in mind that is not Lander BUT it will include Lander.
Promise! 👍💖
I luke you guys so much! And I hope you enjoyed this part TwT 3rd times a confession..

(Update: My new Lander story is out now ^^ whooop..)