Chapter 46

Me and my twin have one major difference... He have his wolf form, and I don't... But that's because I got something different from that. He got dad's genes... While I got our grandfather's. The genes of the legendary Alpha King.

I remember when I was a kid. I was so spoiled back then. I have this doll that I truly love... And my twin happened to break it.

I was so furious... So mad. And that was the first time this happened to me.

My vision turned red. My breathing deepened. My head throbbed in pain. I closed my eyes in so much pain and the time I opened it again, everything was clear.

I can see even the farthest ant from me. I can hear my mother's breathing even though she's down on the first floor and I'm on the second. I can feel the fear that's coming from my twin...

Wait... Fear?

I didn't know what happened then. But when I opened my eyes again... My father's body was already lying on the floor, bathing in his own blood.

That's when I promised my mom that I'll never get angry again... I'll never get mad.

But I guess I'm breaking it now... Although I am still aware of my movements right now, I can't stay like this for long. Kapag nadagdagan pa ang galit ko... Baka matulad nanaman ito sa dati. Mawala nanaman ako sa sarili ko at magising nalang ako nang may naliligo na sa sarili niyang dugo.

"Release the King!" I ordered Lucy, who was now lying on the floor.

Ngumisi lang siya saakin na ikinaliit ng mga mata ko.

I stepped forward and was ready to lounge another attack, when two arms held me back. Napatingin ako sa magkabilang gilid ko at nakita ang dalawang tao. I can't see their faces because of the cloak they're wearing...

"Such a shame, Lucille..."

"You're losing to a mere werewolf?"

Nangunot ang noo ko at napabalik ng tingin kay Lucy. Tuluyan na siyang nakatayo ngayon at masamang tinitignan ang dalawang taong may hawak saakin.

"What's with the outfit? By the way, you're late."

Tumawa ang dalawang may hawak saakin... And base on their voices, I can say they're girls.

"Sorry."

Napatingin ako sa babaeng nagsalita sa kanan ko at nakita ang pagtanggal niya sa suot niyang hood ng cloak niya. And when her face was revealed, my brows furrowed.

She looks like Lucy...

"Don't say sorry, sis Layla."

"Okay, sis Laura."

Napatingin ako sa babaeng nasa kaliwa ko at nakitang nakababa na rin ang hood na suot niya. And she also looks like Lucy...

Could it be...?

"Well, sisters... We still have a guest right here."

Halos sabay silang lahat na napatingin saakin. My eyes then locked on Lucy and based on the grin in her lips, I guess I'm right... It's her sisters.

Tama nga ang doctor... They are also coming to witness the execution of Lucius.

"This is no fun... Might as well let her run a little bit more."

A forced pushed me forward and the arms that were holding me back disappeared.

Inikot ko ang paningin ko sakanilang tatlo at nakitang pinapalibutan nila ako. I'm standing in the middle of the three of them. But I feel no fear...