{{One}}

"Sam, Dean." Castiel appeared into the bunkers dungeon where they held Metatron.

"What is it Cas? We're kinda busy." The eldest Winchester grumbled to their angel friend, the Mark of Cain irritating him under the sleeves of his dark flannel.

"This is more of import." The trenchcoated angel was eager to tell them what he has found out from the demons of Hell and from what he heard over the angel radio.

"What could be more important than this right now Cas? We'te trying to get some information from MetaDouche over here about how to get rid of the Mark!" Dean insults the Scribe of God. Afterall, it was his doing of the Winchester brother becoming a demon. A Knight of Hell.

"Ouch, that hurt Dean." The Scribe of God shot back at the hunter, mocking hurt.

"Enough!" Everyone in the room finally looked at Castiel, wondering what could be more important right now than getting rid of the Mark of Cain. "Lucifer has broken out of the cage." With Castiel's sudden news the Winchesters fell shocked, Sam terrified as the memories came back, Dean not beliving a word his friend just said, and Metatron laughing manically.

"Oh this is fantastic! Lucifer will raise Hell for what you three numbskulls did to him! He'll make sure you all pay!"

Our TV screen instantly cut to the credits of the show.

"What?! Oh heeellll no! It needs to be next week already! Caroline, I need to know what happens!" Desi and I just got done watching the latest episode of the show that basically changed our lives, Supernatural.

"Ugh, I know! This isn't fair that we have to wait a whole damned week!" We were both glad that we didn't have to work today so that we could watch the show the minute it aired. "If they're bringing Luci back then I demand Gabriel needs a comeback! I'll riot if they don't. I need me some Trickster!"

"I'm happy that we get Mister Sassy back. But what will he do though? This is agonizing." I nodded in agreement with that statement.

Desi and I have been friends since middle school. People say that after you graduate high school you tend to drift from the friends you made, even if you mean to or not. That wasn't the case for Desi and I. The both of us have been through the rocky mountains and back with each other. We fought like any pair of best friends would but we always made up. When one of us was going through a rough patch, the other would always be there. To say the least, we pretty much became unbiological sisters, with me being the eldest.

I guess in some form or another, our relationship with one another was just like Sam and Dean's.

"Okay now that the show is over, I really need to pee!"

"You dork! There were like, a million commercials! You could have gone then!" I laughed at her.

"But the show is our priority!" She did have a point there.

"Just go pee before you piss yourself!" I laughed again as she darted off into the bathroom.

It was insane how much one show could change someone's life. Because of Supernatural, both Desi and I carry around salt, have devil traps under every rug, holy water at our bedside, and have learned the exorsisim in Latin. Maybe we took the show a little too seriously but then again it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Hey! Does Chinese sound good for dinner?!" I called out to Desi, who was still in the bathroom.

"Chinessse!" Desi called back to me in her voice that she always used when she liked something.

Thank God we live in San Fransisco.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Two hours later we had finished our carry out and were just talking about anything we thought of.

"You know what? Honestly I wouldn't mind somehow getting dumped into the Supernatural universe with you. We would become hunters like Sam and Dean." I smiled at thought. "Hell, it would be ten times more exciting and thrilling than what we do now."

"Fuck yeah! Chopping off heads, stabbing and shooting things with silver. Reading obits. And eating burgers, salad, and pie!" She laughed with amusement thinking about it.

"Yeah and finding the Winchesters and Cas and demand we hunt with them. And if they question us we simply state we know shit." We both laughed at the thought as we cleaned up our mess, the thought still in our head as we went to sleep that night.

I think it would be interesting to be a hunter...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Little did the two girls know that in the Supernatural universe, Metatron was listening to their coversation from the dungeon of the Men of Letters bunker.

"If that's what you two want then so be it!" Metatron laughed manically to himself once more as he sent out a mental spell to put the two girls into the Supernatural world.

AN:
Alrighty guys! Let us know what you think of this very first chapter!
~Carol & Desi