Hide

Azula POV

Kumara rubbed her hands together for warmth and breathed on her now cold pink fingers. The eldest boy lit a small fire with his palm so she could warm them.

" whats the last thing you remember clearly"

They picked me up and started to take me away... there was blood everywhere.

" I was walking by with Zulon to get a snack and we were going to invite you when we saw these four people taking you away "

Why did you get yourself involved you could have gotten hurt or killed.
" I couldn't just let them take you"

I can't believe this girl tryed to take on four unknown bounty hunters for someone she had one conversation with.

" Well we tryed to stop them but then the big earth bender guy stayed back to fight...I had to kill him"

"wow, good on you he didn't seem like an easy opponent"

She looked at me lightly scared as if she was trying her best not to look disturbed by what I said

Did I say something weird again why can't I have one normal conversation she didn't seem all that comfortable with being a new found killer

" thank you sorry"

" Yah it was scary, The fire bender came back for his freind and he got really upset and set the place on fire"

I looked up and saw the glowing hot flames building up past the forest. The smoke faded into the darkness but the fire was immediately noticeable in the dark.

Is the whole building on fire

" I think so we got as many people as we could out but Amasi stayed back to keep us safe and get the patients trapped in the quiet rooms out... She didn't make it "

I felt the words like a blow to my chest, Amasi's dead.

She was the one person I trusted, she was everything I wanted my mother to be but wasn't. How could she just be gone.

"No, No no not Amasi she can't be
dead, she wasn't supposed to die"

Sadness turned to anger as the erge to set those monsters aflame and watch as they turned to ash fueled me to stand.

"Azula you should keep resting we need a plan"
Why I dont even need to stick with you people I'll be fine on my own
"No"
What did you just say to me
she held her icy stair she was taller then me but her intimidating didn't work, but it did make me notice how when she was mad she leaned forward with all her chest, not a good fighting stance but a cute effort.

" Those bounty hunters are going to keep coming for you and there planning on killing your father as well, your not safe alone and don't forget I killed one of them I doubt they'll let me forget that"

" there trying to kill my father?"

"They said there plan was to take out your entire faimly so the fire nation can start over with a new dynasty"

There plan was ridiculous the fire nation was angry at my father and I but most of them loved Zuko why would they want to kill him to. I pondered over her word's, if I leave them out here I'll die or they will and I won't be able to save father.

Fine I'll stay with you but only until I can ensure my fathers safety and my own and I geuss yours

The quiet boys attention was caught and his quietness dispersed
" Oh my god are we going on a mission this is so exiting we need a team name"

" why would we need a team name we're not a team were just working together until those guys are dead"

The fire nation boy walked forward from his place leaning against the tree

" So if you're a princess dosen't that mean the fire lord will be coming for you as well"

Most likely that is if he thinks I've survived that  
I pointed to the continuing fire behind me

" I don't want me or Pakko being sent to another one of these places. So how are we keeping your brother from hunting after us"

" I geuss I didn't think of that, me and my brother didn't leave on the best of terms he's probably going to send out gaurds to find me and bring me to the prison, what's your name again?"

" Zulon and to be Crystal clear I don't trust you and I'm keeping my eye on you I know just what your capable of"

For a boy who gave me his blood he doesn't seem to like me all that much I'll assume it wasn't his choice to save me

" let's lay off her for the a while she's had a hard night , we all have "

" fine but that still doesn't explain how were going to keep the fire lord off are trail"

" I could fake my death, we all could"

" What? we can't do that what about your brother you couldn't do that to him your faimly would be crushed"

" trust me they won't care"

She hid her surprise and nodded, So how do you plan on faking your death exactly?

" well there's a fire going we just have to prove that I was still in there"

"One of you could stay here as and alibi  which one of you doesn't have family that will freak out if you die"

they all blinked and looked at each other

" Good so Which one of you can lie the best they might bring Toph and she can tell when someones lying is do it myself but I'm not good enough to convince them I'm dead when I'm standing in front of them"

They both looked down at Pokko who was hideing his face into his knee's he sighed deeply and rolled his eyes in exasperation,
" I'm amazing at it "