Blend

We Walked for hours more, keeping up are pace trying to stay ahead of the people we were shure would still be comeing for are heads.

They were annoying loud and complaining most of the time everyone was rather hungry, tired, needed to go to the bathroom or somehow hurt themselves while I wasn't paying attention.

Pokku managed to walk straight thrue a path of poison ivy and didn't tell us his legs were burning until Zulon looked at the rashes growing up his legs and made him lay down.

The two of them rubbed mud on his burns and we had to set up camp for the night.

The next day While I had to deal with his complaining Zulon decided he was sick of eating vegetables fruits and nuts and claimed he would find us some meat.

Wich meant that I soon had to help pull out the quills of a boar-q-pine out of his back.

"Jesus Girl THAT HURTS! could you be a little less brutal"

" Oh stop being a baby its your fault for jumping on top of it"

I have know I idea how to cook so I left Kumara to that. Which in hindsight was not a good Idea because we ended up eating burned boar-q-pine that you could grind to char in your mouth it was that crispy.

Third Day was going great we had almost made it to the fire nations capital on foot until The wound on my back got infected.

I got quite the high fever and I honestly don't remember much from that whole day other then asking for more water and throwing up in a lake. Zulon had the nerve to call me disgusting so shoved him in that lake.

I thought I was going to die out in the woods with the only people to know how I died being these idouts. While the rest of my family thought I was killed by an assassin. How pathetic that story is a princess killed by an infection with a bunch of mentally unstable children.

Finally we made it to the city we smelled like actual death and my fever was still pretty high but we made it all the way here on foot.

Capital city looked different there were lights decorating the city and bright orange and red flowers hung from the tops of buildings.

I could hear the sounds of construction while they chipped away at the statue of my father. He had always prized that statue he wanted it to show power and to strike fear in the eyes of any of his enemies. it did just that I couldn't bring myself to look into his glaring eyes. I wonder if Zuko knows about fathers death.

I krept into the back yard of a sauna and found the clothes hanging on the wires.

I hid behind a bush thats leaves scratched my skin and watched closely at the windows of the building makeing sure nobody would look out and stop us. I had to hush the three toddlers that stumbled behind me.

Pokku tapped on my shoulder
" don't you think stealings wrong we can't take these"

This boy acts as if he's never committed a crime in his life.

" Pokku that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard now go grab some shorts I'm sick of smelling you all"

I quickly ran up the back and noticed the much darker clothing they hung to dry. Black and dark red shirts shorts and dresses hung like bleek curtains over the wires.

These were funeral clothes but why so many I looked down at the other homes hanging laundry and discovered a similar color pallet that repeated itself from house to house the farther I looked down.

I remember when my cousin Prince Lu ten died the streets looked similar flowers and lights and everyone in the nation was expected to wear white for 49 days during the period of mourning.