Reunion

Azula POV

We stood hidden by a rock wall only a short distance from the entrance.
while I stayed leaning inward, peaking past it to count the gaurds four at the front gate and there were five others in the entrance hall including a secretary.

But most of the gaurds were on the inside they were clearly more focused on keeping criminals in then keeping others out.

" Ok here's the plan Pokku you go in with Kumara and say your visiting your cousin and say there name is Lee theres probably 100 Lee's in there so let them go down the list to stall"

"Okay so if that works then what, She can't stall them forever they'll start asking questions "

" Kumara will start crying and go into the washroom near the right wall to "calm down"
I know your not the strongest bender but you can try slicing through the bars with the sink water people get uncomfortable when girls cry in public"

" What about me" Zulon had his arms crossed leaning against the stone wall and glaring down at me

" You and I will break in through the window I'll take out three gaurds and we'll put on the uniforms find my father say he's been summoned by the fire lord because of the princesses death and hopefully no one will stop us to early"

They all nodded along but Pokku looked terrified

" what about me I'll still be in the waiting room"

" your job is to keep stalling the person at the counter and keep them from sending any gaurds are way then when we make it to the entrance create a wall to block the door that will give us some time to spread out and you'll never have to see me again"

" But, won't the assassins come after us" "if there smart they'll come after me and my father first and by the time we're done with them you won't have anything to worry about"

Kumara tapped her chin and thought it over

"don't you think it's risky you and your father can't bend do you really think you can take down three of them"

" This is my father we're talking about we won't need bending to deafeat them"

"I don't know this plan is risky "

" from what I've seen confidence a plan of action and power are all you need to get what you want"

Zulon stayed behind with me while Pokku and Kumara made there way inside she smiled at the gaurds who blushed and smiled back. Zulon had his eyes trained on them like a hawk and I had to tap him on the shoulder to get his focus.

"If anything happens to them I'm blaming you and I won't let you forget it"

" Relax its going to be fine, trust me fire nation soldiers look intimidating but most of them are idouts"

Kumara started crying and pointing fingers while Pokku tryed to settle her down he pointed to the washroom and she wiped her eyes while a gaurd led her to the door.

and just like that Me and Zulon ran across the right side of the building I picked up a rock and threw it to hit a bush on the other side it took the gaurds attention away for only a moment just enough time to run past them.

I hugged the wall when we made it and counted the windows above us until I made it to the fourth to see water springing from the cracks

" Zulon help her out and melt away some of the screws"

I kneeled down on one knee so he could reach the window as tall as he was he still need to stand on his toes

He let out a small flames from his fingers and the two of them slowly disconnected the bars from the wall