Letter 1: Dear Isadora

June 11th, 2011

Dear Isadora,

Hi Dory, I miss you so much... I can't believe I'm writing this...

It's been 2 weeks since you left me behind... I remember the date vividly. May 28th, 2011... Dory, why did you have to leave me? Did I do something wrong for you to do such an appalling thing to me and mom?

Well, it's been hard to be positive ever since you died... But maybe I could just try...? I don't know what I'm talking about anymore...

My birthday is next week, I'm turning 14... I'm growing up so fast... I wish you were here to see me grow up... I remember when I was 4 years old and our parents were out at night, leaving us with Aunt Jade she let us do whatever we wanted so we had a food fight in the kitchen and our mom and dad got furious and never let Aunt Jade babysit us again...

Life will never be the same without you. I want you to know that... I can't even show up at school anymore because all I can focus on is seeing you dead on your bed and, and that letter and... just the memories we had together.

I hate that we can't have any more new memories together...I will never in my entire life accept the fact that you're gone forever.

I want to see your smile again. I can only see it in pictures... But it's not enough, nothing will ever be enough. I want you, Isadora, not some photographic memory. I want you in front of me, hugging me and just laughing about the most ridiculous things...

I miss you so much, Dory...

I WANT YOU BACK NOW!

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?!

WHY!?!?!?