Letter 14: An Extended Period

September 3rd, 2011

Dear Isadora,

Isn't that just great?

I was supposed to be out on the first. But I got my hands on my antidepressants and popped them all.

Got escorted into the hospital quicker than I could blink.

This is too unfortunate, isn't it...?

The universe doesn't want me to die.

People never come to visit me... Just as I suspected, nobody cares about me and nobody will ever care about me.

Everybody only wants me to live so I can suffer. So I can be everyone's punching bag. Like if I'm someone without emotions. And I can't stand it!

I wish they would let me die already...

I can't live in this evil world anymore.

But I tried everything.

The only thing I haven't tried is getting myself killed... But how the fuck am I supposed to do that if my discharge date is extended from September 1st to September 8th?

I'm most likely going to be here for the rest of my pathetic life, aren't I?

The workers here are so irresponsible and stupid. Antidepressants do not work. I don't know how many times I have to put it inside their empty heads that they don't work and they will never work.

Every time that bottle is shown, I just want to swallow the entire thing whole, not pray it'll better me. Because nothing will ever make me feel better. Especially since you left me. Especially since you left me in the hands of evil people and evil addictions.

I need to stop blaming you for my wrongdoing.

I'm just a shitty person and I don't know how I'm ever going to get past this... Past this stage of adolescents. This stage of hell, without you.

As soon as I get out of this hellhole, the first thing I'm going to do is kill myself, and nobody can stop me because I'm going to jump off an abandoned building.

Let me see them try.