Epilogue: The End

The last moments of Anthony Torres' life were met at the highest level of an abandoned building with busted-out windows on each side.

The young teenage boy's life was in jeopardy as he had given up from all the bullying and trauma he experiences daily.

But he didn't care. All he wanted was the pain to end and that's exactly what he was going to do.

He was scared, he wanted to back out but he has gotten too far to chicken out.

He looked up at the night sky one last time and smiled, reminiscing on the days when he and his deceased older sister Isadora would stargaze together almost daily... The days were he was happy... But those days are over now. And there stood Anthony, on the ledge of an 8-story building, ready to jump off at any given moment.

He could hear the insults echoing in the back of his mind. No matter where he went, the insults followed... It was his hell he couldn't deal with anymore.

He closed his eyes and took one final breath, leaping off the building and falling right to his very own death... It felt like time slowed down as the troubled teenage boy took his own life without a second thought.

It was 2 in the morning, barely any traffic so it was hard for anyone to find Anthony's lifeless body...

At least until a woman, walking home from getting out of her work from nightshift found his distorted bloodied body on the cold concrete floor, and called the ambulance immediately.

But it was too late... He was dead within an instant...

Poor helpless boy, thought nobody cared about him. Was bullied daily and had finally decided to give up on life... Without his sister by his side, he couldn't cope with his pain on his own... So he exactly did what his sister did... Commit suicide. But he had no one to leave behind...

Or that's what he thinks.

- End.

"October 1st, 2011

Dear Isadora,

We all give up at some point in our lives... I just never expected it to be now... Not everyone's life can be good... And that's just what you and I have to accept." - Anthony Torres 1997-2011