Letter 19: Breaking The Limits

September 25th, 2011

Dear Isadora,

This is it, this is my downfall. I have no idea how these people think they can keep harassing me and not expect me to snap. I'm going insane... What can one do at this point?

I'm trying so hard to live... But I simply cannot anymore... It went from school to my phone to now my goddamn property... What would you do in this situation?

And no, I did not forget your birthday. How can I? You're all that's on my mind...

You would've been seventeen if you hadn't left me behind in this hellhole...

I don't even know what's going on in my life anymore... All that's been going on is self-harm, constant vandalism, and just things that involve me...

It's at a point where I don't think I'm even going to have the energy to take my own life either... Maybe I'll just starve myself to death... It's been what I've been doing this past month anyways...

These children have no lives to scream out insults in front of my bedroom window... It's like they're rioting or some shit...

I'm scared to go outside at this point, I feel like I'm going to get jumped, or worse, killed.

Can I tell you that I don't want to die, but when there's nobody in this society that cares about you, it's kind of hard to want to live?

When there's a society that treats you like you're an emotionless and soulless toy, it's kind of hard to want to live.

When you lost your relative, your best friend you grew up with to suicide, it's kind of hard to want to live.

When you're yourself, it's kind of hard to want to live...

It's all facts, Izzy.

Yes, I called you Izzy... And what?

Dory is the old me.

And the old me died along with the new me.