5. Green eyes part 2

His kisses keep coming and even after just sucking him off, I feel him getting hard right next to me again. He pushes his hard dick against my hips.

"Feel what you are doing to me? If you allow me I will keep this up all night," he whispers softly against my lips causing sweet shivers to run down my spine.

"Don't promise too much Fuck Boy", an amused laugh escapes his lips at me calling him this and I can see a twinkle in his eyes.

"You know I won't deny I am a Fuck Boy, but I do have a name I would rather you call that out", his fingers softly playing with a curl while he talks only inches away from my lips.

"No fucking names."

"Ok", he gives in reluctant.

At least he is honest and doesn't pretend he is not a man whore. God, I still can't believe I am in with this. Guess him being so skilled has it's reasons though. In next to no time, he's got me panting again.

"I want to fuck you", he says with desperation in his voice and I know it's a question at the same time.

"Condom?", I ask and he reaches down to his pants taking a whole bunch out.

Oh lord help me, I think he meant it serious about fucking me the whole night. Well let's see if he can keep up to it.

Once he's put the condom on, he leans down and pushes a finger into me, while caressing my clit at the same time. Fuck he is good at this. No one has ever got me going like he is.

"You are so fucking wet for me, I will be more than happy to fill your sweet dampness", he whispers while leaning over me.

One last time his eyes are searching mine for approval. His lips start taking my mouth over as his hands reach for my thighs, lifting my legs to his shoulders.

With one hand left on my hips and the other steadying himself, he starts moving in. I let out a faint cry.

"Fuck you are so damn tight."

That's because I haven't had anyone with that size. But I am not going to boost his ego, telling him.

His moves come slow at first, giving me time to get used to his size. While his lips cover mine, kissing me with wild fire behind it. My hips move to the rhythm of his but also to the rhythm of our kiss. God, he reaches a point in me I didn't even know exists. My moans come louder with every harder thrust he takes. The angle and the pace he's going at feels incredible. Soon I can feel the next orgasm building up.

"This one's just for you. I'll join you in the next one", he whispers while his thrusts come constant.

I can feel he is holding back, probably to control himself. Fuck he is already taking me to the next one, his words pushing me closer to the climax.

"Come on Baby, let go" he says between gritted teeth.

His expression on the part of the face I can see, his words and thrusts kick me off the edge again.

"Holy fuck", he calls out while my sex clenches around his unbelievable rock-hard dick.

Both of us still panting, he makes it clear he is not finished.

"Turn around, bend over. I am going to fuck you so hard until your knees give in."

I am still dealing with my orgasm, but I know he kept back for this and it turns me on again.

He helps me turn around until I am bent over in front of him.

"Hold on to the headboard, I don't want you to bang your head, ok? And don't let go."