36. emotions

A/N: Alright, there kinda is a 3rd chapter on this date but only partly lol

Cuddled up to Jake on the backseat of the cab, I still can't quite believe he did all of this for me. This day has been nothing else but amazing. To be honest, no denying I felt like strangling him in between. Like when we went to buy that dress, or when that stretch limo was stood in front of the door. For a moment I thought this is going to end in a disaster, I hate these super posh things. It's not just that I hate them, but they scare the shit out of me. One wrong movement and you are center of attraction.

What Jake did for me tonight was simply amazing and perfect. Never ever would I have dreamed of a date like this. With all those candles and the table with roses and the food it was dead romantic and as crazy as it sounds, to me it was classy too even in a skatepark or perhaps exactly out of that reason. Jake in a tuxedo, looked ever so hot. Not something I would want to see him in every day, I like my skater boy, but damn he did look hot in it and the tatts on his neck escaping the ever so smart shirt, made him look even hotter. Never thought I'd say so, but I even enjoyed wearing that dress he bought me. Especially after seeing his reaction towards it. For a moment I thought he was going to decide different and take me straight into bed instead of leaving the house with me. Him looking at me like that, makes me feel good and special. It's as if I am the only thing that matters in those moments.

Having a date first romantic and then skating, don't think he could ever top that one. Unbelievable he planned every single little detail, from the shops he chose, the bike, down to the beach house, the walk at the beach, our time at the skatepark this is simply my dream come true.

Even Emi helped him, that cheeky little bitch making him buy Jimmy Choo's for her. Can't believe she did that. She sure knows how to take advantage of people if she is after something. Perhaps I should punish her for that one by not giving her details about this date, as I am sure she is dying to find out about every single little detail. From what Jake said, she only knows where we are and that Jake had set something up and she needed to hand the packet to the courier.

"You ok Sam? You're so silent", Jake breaks through my thoughts.

My arms wrap around him even tighter. "Sure, I just can't believe what you did for me today", I answer honest.

"I'd do anything for you Baby, glad you enjoyed it" he whispers softly.

"Did you? I mean I know this dating stuff isn't what you particularly like."

"You kidding me? I loved every single second of it. It wasn't a cheesy classical boring date. This is us my Skater girl and you are the only one I want to do things like this with."

My heart feels like melting away with his words.

The cab pulls up in front of the door. Again the sight of the house takes my breath away, it's so amazing. I've never ever even seen a house like this in England, it's more like out of an American movie. At the moment I wish we'd have more time here, not just the one night. But we'll be missing out on classes tomorrow already that's more than enough. Besides one night in this is more than I could have ever dreamed of.

Jake draws me out of my day dreams as he starts talking. "No excuses for a too small shower this time. You are coming with me now", I scream and chuckle as he throws me over his shoulder and drags me to the shower.

"You reek", I tease him.

"Hmmm and you smell like fresh lavender fields after that workout?", he chuckles. "We both need a shower and I am happy enough to share this with you."

This shower is amazing and so luxury, whoever owns this place is damn lucky.

Of course Jake can't wait to get me undressed. I step into the shower first while Jake is still chucking his clothes aside and I can see he is watching me through the glass wall.