51. summer heat

3 months later

Excited I watch Jake from the porch, while he is setting up the new fence to make things safe for our little one. I could have told him to wait until the autumn as our baby isn't even born yet and sure won't be escaping our garden that fast. But hell, in autumn this wouldn't look nowhere near as good as it is now. It's middle of July and the summer heat is fully there.

"You think we should give them a beer or something?" Emily asks and Tracey nods while her mouth hangs open.

The three of us are enjoying our view to the full. Jake and Evans only in low waist shorts, no shirts just toned muscles. Their tanned skin glistening with sweat. Fuck I never knew how hot sweat can look until I met Jake. This is mouth-watering. Hard working men right in front of us, god I watch every muscle move on that hot body of my Skater boy.

The way they flex with every move lets my temperature rise rapidly.

"Well Tracey, what do you think about tatts now?", I ask her as she said before tatts turn her off.

"Ok, I'll admit it depends on the guys. Gosh Sam, do you have any idea how lucky you are? You've been watching this for three days, right? You should have told us earlier. Gosh your man is an Adonis or something."

"Hey keep your eyes to the single guy. Jake is my Adonis", I remind her.

"Fine, they are both wow. And you had the luck to be able to choose between these two. Gosh other girls would kill for this", I chuckle about Tracey's outburst.

"Wait for the best part, if we don't hand them a beer or lemonade they will need a refreshment very soon. This has been my highlight the last three days and was well paid for every single night", I say with a wink. "We'll hand them a beer after it."

"Sam, shouldn't you be cutting down slowly. I mean the baby is due any moment", Emi cuts in while her eyes stay trained on the two hard working men.

"The doc says, we can have sex as much as we want. When the time is right the cum might even help to finally start the contractions. And after the birth I need to go without for weeks, that's going to be torture enough. Need to take what I get now. Gosh you have no idea, how it is to be an exploding clumsy ball in the summer."

"Even with that ball, you look hot in that bikini, with boobs to kill for. Look at us", Emi points between her and Tracey which both are fairly flat. "And from what I have heard they are going to explode once you are breast feeding."

"Great, so all we need to do, is get preggie and breast feed a baby. Then we might have half the size of Sam's normal boobs. No wonder you are constantly tripping, I bet you can't even see your feet with those boobs", Tracey chuckles.

Tracey has become the perfect addition to Emi and me. She moved into Emi's place one month ago and the three of us, are the same and yet so different making it perfect.

"Oh, hang on girls, I think now's the time you need to watch. Enjoy your drinks while watching the show", I say when Jake and Evans walk up to our garden shower. Oh I love myself for wanting that thing in the garden. "You two, keep your eyes on Evans, you hear me? Jake is for my eyes."

Emi rolls her eyes but chuckles.

"Fucking lord", Tracey exclaims as she watches Evans taking his cool off as first one under the shower. Yes, he is really hot, I knew that from the moment I met him.

But for me no one could ever compare to my Jake. He closes his eyes, runs his hands through his hair while the water is running down his heated body. His lips slightly open, welcoming the refreshment and it reminds me how they often open in this way for me. The water is drizzling past his chest and abs, part at his navel and runs down the V-shaped muscles. Gosh I know exactly what is underneath those low pants and just thinking about it I feel aroused.