34. Jake's POV dating part 1

This and the following 2 chapters are dedicated to my first faithful reader MelaninKhady I hope you enjoy them 💗❤💗 Thanks for reading and commenting so passionate!!!

Waking up next to Sam yesterday morning was one the best things in years. Although it was the third time waking up next to her, it was different to the other two times. The first time I didn't know who she was until we woke up, which ended in a disaster. The second time, even if I loved it, it scared the shit out of me how she'd react once she wakes up. This time it was us as a real couple and I love it. We fell asleep exhausted and happy, my arms wrapped around her with her head on my chest after making love with each other. Waking up next to her just made it perfect, feeling her, breathing in her scent and seeing the smile on her face when she called me Babe. In that second, I was more than happy to open my eyes.

Crap that sounds cheesy I know. But that's how it is, with Sam it's exciting in anyway, whether we fuck hard and she sure took me by surprise liking it the rough way too. Or simply making love with each other. I couldn't say, I'd prefer the one or the other, as both ways are damn good and exciting. Our sex is like a mirror to who we are together, sometimes rough, playful, teasing, loving, caring, simply altogether adventurous and exciting. And fuck this girl has my fantasies going in all directions.

She had a really long shift last night and as much as I would have wanted to spend the night right next to her again, I know she needs some time to herself too. The difference between the two of us is, she hated me after what happened, I never hated her, I did everything to forget her alright, but obviously I couldn't. Which means she needs more time to adjust to our new situation and I am willing to give her that even if I'd rather be every second with her. So yesterday I simply walked her home and stole some cuddles and hot kisses from her, before leaving her behind. Besides I needed time to prepare things for today. It's her night off today and I want to use this to my advantage. I even had to fucking bribe a favour out of Emi last night while Sam was working.

Well Sam told me in all the time between us, she had no relationship and didn't really date. Sort of just like me. Even if she wasn't as bad with fucking around as I did. For fucking around, I never had to date though. The only date Sam had, was with Evans at the skatepark. And I never dated a single time between us.

We used to date in teenager ways, I'd take her to the cinema, restaurants and all these typical things. That's the only experience I have with dating. So today needs to be special, she deserves a decent date and I'm not talking about the classic dates you see in movies or read in books about, no I want a date that resembles us. There might be some classic cheesy parts planned along the way, but altogether this will be us and perhaps it's a little crazy too.

It's only 6am and I am already excited and nervous. What the fuck? I can't believe what this girl is doing to me.

As I finally hung up my punching bag yesterday too, I decide to throw a few punches seeing as I can't sleep anyway and take a long shower.

Fuck as Sam is on my mind 24/7 it seems like my appetite for her is there 24/7 too. Especially if I have time like now, to think of her perfect body and what she does with it. Crap I can't believe I'm jerking off again. I mean sure I'm a perv, but honestly, I am fucking horny all the time since Sam is back in my life. This can't be normal. I never had to do this myself in the last couple of years. Fucking with some random girl twice a week did it for me. With Sam I fuck like crazy and yet I need to jerk off under the shower.

*****
The moment Sam sees me with her hot chocolate in front of the cafe she sends me a huge smile from far off already. After all this girl has been through, it's so simple to put a smile on her face. Well at least now that she doesn't hate me anymore.