26. begging

"You are making this fucking hard on me Sam", his hands run repeatedly through his hair.

"I hope that's not the only hard thing right now", I say in a seductive manner.

He is fighting this hard, I can see it in his eyes. "No answer Jake?"

"I am so fucking hard it hurts, but that's not the point I told you something", he blurts out strained.

So, I decide to move closer to him again and push him gently backwards on to his bed until he is sat right in front of me. My hands move slowly down my own body until I reach my thong, with one finger I start rubbing my clit through the thin fabric, while watching Jake's reaction. A deep groan escapes his wonderful full lips, his eyes burning with lust, while his tongue is driving over his lips, all while watching me closely.

"Fuck!", he exclaims with a thick voice.

"You sure you don't want to touch me? I could run across to the bathroom and get myself off."

"Why the bathroom?", he asks in a damn sexy husky voice, while his hands land on my hips.

Yes, one step closer.

"Well if you aren't touching me, why should I let you watch? I'll just enjoy myself. Then again, who knows whom I might meet on my way going naked to your bathroom. There might be someone who might want to help me."

"You aren't fucking leaving this room", he hisses, making me smirk at his answer. I knew he wouldn't want to hear that.

He wants to hold back? It's not that he doesn't want me so let's see how long it takes for me to break his willpower. Slightly pushing his shoulders, I make him lean back a little while moving on to his lap, straddling him. With my hand I keep on caressing myself but making sure to caress his dick through his pants at the same time causing him to groan. My hips move against him, grinding slightly into him.

The look on his face ever so hot, his lips slightly parted and his eyes looking hooded. Jeez I wish he would just fuck me already.

In an instant he flips us over so he is hovering right above me, his face only inches away from mine, breathing heavy.

"Fuck Sam, you are my dream come true. You would be every guys dream girl, one of the hottest one's ever. But right now, you are my fucking nightmare. For once I am trying to do the right thing with you and you are making it so damn hard on me. Gosh I want you so badly you can't even imagine how much."

Not wanting to stop, I close the gap between our lips, sucking his bottom lip in while my hands reach out to unbuckle his pants. He breathes in heavy and then smashes his lips hard on mine, kissing me ever so hungry, as if his life depends on it. This is what I wanted, I am winning and smirk against his lips.

His kisses are divine and absolutely intoxicating.

Soon our hands are reaching all over each other's bodies, moans escaping both our mouths. Jake turns us over a couple of times, making me sit on top of him or him being above me. His lips leave mine, to lower down to my breasts. On his way down, he peppers sweet kisses everywhere, sucks and licks gently here and there. Before reaching my nipples, he looks up at me.

"These are the hottest tits I've ever seen", he groans while one hand cups my left breast and his thumb moves over my nipple.

Seconds later his tongue latches down to the right breast, circling around my nipple. Snapping his piercing down against it in between making me moan louder each time he does. My hands clutch into his hair again, while he sucks my nipple hard. God he's so tasked in this the feelings running through my body are sensational. He equally moans, letting me know he is enjoying this too.