Feelings

Recap: Spencer and our reader share what their past were like

Recap: Spencer and our reader share what their past were like. Our reader was smart but like Reid, was bullied due to her being so young. She feels close with Reid in that way. There is something brewing between them.

Also we're going with some major Chip from 68 kill vibes so don't kill me please

You had been with the Bureau a month. It had truly been the best month of your life.

You and Spencer had grown incredibly close.

You guys hung out almost every night after work. Sharing fun facts, playing chess, watching movies, and even reading together.

You had even convinced him to upgrade to the 21st century and get a smart phone. Teaching him how to use it. For a guy with an IQ of 187, he was clueless with technology. But eventually got the hang of it.

You even started cooking for him. Knowing he ate takeout when you could make him a good meal, didn't sit well with you. So every chance you got, you cooked.

The week had flown by with no new cases. It was a paperwork week, something you were oddly grateful for. You needed a little down time.

"Alright, who's coming out with me tonight" Emily said stretching in her chair

"Me! I could just a drink and some dancing with some pretty ladies" Derek laughed turning around to face the team.

"Only if those pretty ladies are me!" Garcia came from around the corner, punching morgan playfully in the arm. He rolled his eyes at her, laughing.

"I cant tonight. I promised Henry we would watch the new Frozen movie together." JJ sounded sad but excited.

"Spence? Y/N?" Emily turned to look at the two of you

"Sure why not. It sounds fun. Spence come with us" you turned to look at him. You knew going out wasn't his thing but you secretly hoped hed come.

"Sure why not. I could use a drink or two.. or five" he laughed noticing everyones expressions.

"Pretty Boy going to get wasted tonight" derek said standing and shutting everything off.

"Lets meet at the bar by 9. How does that sound" Emily said looking around.

"Sounds good to me" everyone nodded in agreement with Garcia

You thought long and hard about what you were going to wear. Clubbing wasn't really your thing but hey why not.

Your phone buzzed on the counter as you were standing in your closet with a towel around you.

Catherine: Hello little love! Checking in on you. How's lover boy and you doing? Did you admit to him you looooovvveeeee him ;)

You smile at the phone. You had texted her here and there and gave her the low down on you and Reid. Admitting there may be something there but never fully admitting it to yourself because why would you do that?

Y/N: I don't "love" him Cat. We're just friends. But everything is awesome and actually, we are all going out tonight.

Oh boy was she going to love that.

Catherine: STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

And that's when the phone rang. Catherine calling you to interrogate your outfit.

Catherine: If you don't wear the outfit I made you buy before you left, im going to fly down there and hurt you.

You inwardly groaned knowing exactly what she was talking about. You were bold when it came to how you dressed but not when it came to work friends.

Y/N: These people work for the fucking FBI cat, its not like going out with you and our friends.

Catherine: I don't care. The goal is to get the Doctor to love you. Put it on and let me see.

Searching through the closet, you fine what she was talking about.

It was a black long sleeve body suit, putting on a white skirt over it. The skirt was just long enough to cover you. The skirt was high rise and had a small slit in the side. Next you threw on some black heeled booties finishing it off with a gold necklace and some rings. Catherine always warned you about wearing rings just incase you have to fight. Better punch. The thought made you smile.

Y/N: Okay how does it look?

Catherine: OH MY GOD STOP, he's gonna be hard as a rock when he sees you.

Y/N: What if we didn't talk about my coworker like that.

Catherine: No. Now go finish. Love you and call me when you finish your "night"

She wiggled her eyebrows in a suggestive fashion. You both laughed as you hung up.

You had to admit, you looked good.

Will he agree?

Finishing your makeup, you settled on simple eyes, but heavy highlight and contour. It was a club after all.

Checking your phone, you order an uber for you and Spencer. Grabbing your little clutch, you locked the door walking over across the hall to Spencer's door knocking twice.

Your knees almost buckled at the sight of him.

He was casual. Like not typical suits or sweater vest Reid. You knew he owned like comfy clothes but going out clothes? Never.

He was in black semi-skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt with a jean jacket over it, but still in his converse.

Holy. Fuck.

"H-hey Spence." You stuttered looking him up and down "you ah- uhm- you ready? I ordered us an uber so we could drink"

He had a small grin on his face. Probably enjoying you checking him out

Get it together child.

"I am! Lets go. You look gorgeous by the way" he smiled