Freedom

Recap: Cat admits that Lindsay is behind it all because she was jealous of y/n and Cats friendship

Recap: Cat admits that Lindsay is behind it all because she was jealous of y/n and Cats friendship. Y/n lets cat know she will always love her.

It took three weeks and lots of phone calls to actually get Spencer released from prison and reinstated to the BAU.

You and the entire team drove to go pick up Spencer. You couldn't wait to see the man you love. Your heart fluttering at the thought of sleeping next to him again. "I cant wait to see pretty boy walk through that fucking gate." Morgan said from the drivers seat. Everyone was all dressed semi-nice per the request of Rossi. He felt it would be a fun little surprise for our genius.

"I cant wait." You smiled at him. You wore a pair of black skinny jeans, with a brown oversized sweater that fell off of your shoulder. You paired that with a pair of black ankle booties. You were nervous. You didn't know how he would be, but you had a little bit of hope he would be okay.

Morgan pulled the SUV into a spot before turning to look at you as the others parked around him. "You ready? I'm sure he's so excited to see you." He smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be." Your heart rate picked up as you opened the door and hopped out, greeting the rest of the team.

You all walked over to the gate which Spencer would come from, you leading the group. You stopped and looked back at the family behind you. You smiled as they all lined up side by side behind you. This was forever. This is what youd craved your entire life, alls you needed now was Spencer. The world could end after he's in your arms. You turned back around, not wanting to cry just yet, but feeling like you would. You heard the gate pullies start to move as the gate slowly opened. You swallowed the lump that sat like cemement in your throat.

Then you saw him. He was in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt you had Emily drop off for when he was released. His eyes scanning the family behind you before settling his eyes on you. A smile creeped across his face so big you could barely see his eyes. You don't know how it happened but suddenly you were rushing towards him. Running as fast as possible. Spencer opened his arms and braced as you leaped into him, wrapping your legs around his torso, tears flowing.

You buried your head in his neck before you looked into his beautiful hazel eyes. He closed the space as he kissed you hard. Your body sprung to life as you lips moved against his. Tingles shooting through you at a millions miles a minute, tears streaming down both of your guys faces. This was what you'd been missing, craving. Spencer pulled away and looked at you, studying the woman of his dreams. "Hi bunny." He smiled. "Hi baby" You spoke through your tears. You brought your hand up to his face and wiped his falling tears.

Spencer set you down gently as he gave you another kiss. "Go say hi to everyone else." You pushed him in the direction of the team. Spencer grabbed your hand and walked with you to the rest of them, letting go as he enveloped Hotch in a huge hug. You stood there and watched as Spencer went down the line.

Hotch cried as he held spencer tight. Afraid if he let go, Spencer would be gone again.

JJ cried so hard you thought she was going to blow a blood vessel.