Miss 45

Recap: Y/N teases Spencer in front of the team without them seeing

Recap: Y/N teases Spencer in front of the team without them seeing. He lets her know shes paying for that later.

The case took about three days. The man was rejected and had a low self-esteem and knew he could overpower these women. It was sad.

You and Spencer had been home for a few days. Both too tired for anything after doing all the paperwork required for the case.

It was finally Friday. "Any plans this weekend guys?" Garcia asked walking out of Hotchs office. She held up a file for everyone to see.

An audible groan coming from the team.

"I feel like we just got back" Emily whined.

The team made their way to the round table room when your phone buzzed. It was Catherine. It had been a while since you heard from her. She said she was traveling for work when you tried talking to her a few weeks ago. But its been radio silence on everything since.

Catherine:

Just saying hi! Love you xx

Y/N

Love you too! Going into a meeting. I'll call you after

"So we have word that a woman who we know as 'miss 45' is a big part of the hit man community that we've been keeping tabs on since Montolo." Garcia started.

"Her real name is Catherine Adams"

No

Garcia pulled up Catherines picture on the screen and you felt sick.

"Y/N are you okay?" Said JJ

You felt like you were going to faint.

"I think I'm gonna-" You stood to walk out of the room when you went limp.

Spencers POV

"I think im gonna-"

Down you went. Spencer quickly stood up catching you before you hit the floor.

Fuck.

"Y/N hey. Hey."

Back To You:

You woke up to spencer holding you.

"What the fuck happened" you said wiggling out of his grasp

"You passed out. What happened?" Spencer sounded concerned.

It came flooding back.

Cat was a hit woman. Your childhood friend... killed people... for a living.

MY CATHERINE.

"Cat. T-that's my cat." You stuttered.

Spencers eyes widened at what you meant. He knew about you and Catherine. You brought her up with all your funny stories.

"S-she she she wouldn't do this. She cant. Spencer its cat." You felt tears prick your eyes.

You knew cat better than anyone. She was your other half.

"Wait you know her" Morgan asked

"Its her childhood bestfriend. Essentially her other half." Spencer spoke for you.

"She just texted me before I came in here" you showed them the text.

"You need to act like nothing is wrong y/n. We cant scare her away and youre the only one who can do that." Hotch knew how hard that would be but you needed to do it.

"She knows me better than anyone Hotch. Shes going to know something is up." You sniffled

"You have to try. Here is what we're going to do. We're going to have Spencer hire her to kill his 'pregnant girlfriend' and see if she comes through. I'm assuming she knows about spencer?" He asks

"Yeah she was on a face call with her one time while I was over." Spencer spoke for you.

"Perfect. We need you two to play this off. You need to lie to her can you do that?"

You nodded.

"You have to tell her you and spencer are dating. Play it off. Post it everywhere. Make it believable." Hotch knew this was the only way we could get her. But you didn't want to betray her.

"I don't know if I can." Your mind going a hundred miles a minute

"Y/N shes hurting people. Hired or not shes still hurting others. She may not hurt you, but she has to be stopped" Spencer encouraged.

Fuck, why does he have to be right.

"I need to think. Can I think about it" You asked

Hotch nodded. "Take her home Spence."

My best friend is a killer. 

--- 

A/N 

OH SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWWWWWWWNNNNNN

also I just literally wrote all day so that's why we're getting so many chapters ❤️❤️