Mexico

TW: mentions of drugs, angst

Recap: Spencer introduces you to his mother and you wish time would stop

A/N: I'm changing it up so that its not exactly like the show. IDK I have ideas okay y'all... sorry

Your short vacation in Vegas with Spencer was just that. Short. It was great being together without the team or a case. The meeting with his mother went excellent. But the next day, she called Spencer in a panic thinking he got kidnapped.

Ever since then, he has been acting weird. Keeping his distance from you no matter how hard you tried. Only answering you when it was absolutely needed.

But now you were back at work being prepped for a case, Spencer nowhere in sight.

"Where is Spencer?" JJ asked you.

You shrugged your shoulders. You had been texting him all morning with no reply.

"I don't know he wont answer his phone. I tried getting into the apartment but the extra key was gone." Panic setting in.

Y/N:

Spencer where are you?

DELIVERED 9:13 am

Y/N:

Spence?

DELIVERED 9:30 am

Y/N:

SPENCER FUCKING REID ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW.

DELIVERED 10:00 AM

You had called him 17 times since 9 am.

Luckily the case was set right in Virginia, so you wouldn't be flying anywhere.

"Hotch, did Spencer talk to you about taking the day off?" You asked as you both walked out of the round table room.

"No? I thought maybe he was running late." His brow furrowing in confusion.

"Fuck. NO. He isn't answering me."

You bolted into the bat cave, not even bothering to knock. Your heart pounding in your chest as you shut the door.

Where is Spencer.

Is he okay.

"Woah sugar plum whats the matter." Garcia stood quickly from her chair. "You look like you're going to vomit. Sit." She sat you down and handed you a trash barrel as you hurled your guts.

"S-spencer isn't here. Can you track his phone? My messages are going through so its on."

Penelope got to typing. You waited as you chugged some water Garcia kept in her office. "It says he's here?"