Rossis

Recap: We have Spencie back and now we are going to dinner at Rossis

You looked around your closet, leaving Spence to pick out his suit, telling him to wait for his tie till you pick a dress. "I have so many clothes, and I seriously have fucking nothing." You shouted to yourself as you stood in your robe.

You pushed through all of your clothes, distracted by the fact that Spencer was really home. You noticed a box on the floor and tilted your head to the side. "What the fuck? I haven't been shopping lately?" You picked it up and looked at the note that was attached:

Dear Y/N:

I knew you would hate everything in your closet, so we went shopping for you! Wear this to Rossi's. We love you and are so excited for you.

Xoxox

Penny, Emily, JJ and Tara.

You laughed, rolling your eyes as you opened the box, pulling out the multiple items inside. First was a beautiful red wine, satin dress. It was the most beautiful thing you'd ever seen. You slipped it on and looked in your mirror. The dress fell to about mid-thigh. A perfect length to show off your long legs. Next was a black moto jacket. It was winter in DC after all, and they know how cold you get. Finally was a pair of nude open toed heels. You slipped on your personal jewelry and took a look at yourself again. "They just know me so fucking well." You muttered, making a mental note to thank them later.

You did your makeup. Light eyes and a red lip stain to match your dress. You didn't want your lipstick to come off during dinner, so stain it was. Next you worked on your hair, curling it into beautiful light waves, brushing them out with your fingers. You grabbed a small clutch and made you way out of your apartment and into Spencers.

"Spence? I'm ready. We have to pick your tie babe." You yelled as you shut the door. "In my room hun." He shouted back. You made your way into Spencers bedroom and almost passed out at the sight of your man in his suit.

Spencer picked out a black suit jacket, a pair of gray jeans, and a black under shirt. "You look just- whew." You said raking your eyes down him. He let out a little laugh, a blush creeping up to his cheeks. He hated compliments but he was truly a beautiful human. God really plays favorites. "You look exquisite baby. I cant believe your mine." He said walking towards you, holding out his hands to look at you, spinning you to get a full 360. "Thank you! The girls picked this out for me because they know how I am." You giggled. "They have great taste baby. Lets go." He seemed nervous.

Probably just afraid about seeing everyone at dinner.

You threw Spencer the Jeep keys, which he caught with ease, surprising you. "Damn did you work on hand eye coordination while in prison?" You laughed. "Maybe I did. What of it." He joked.

---

The ride to Rossis was filled with laughter and music, one of Spencer's hand resting on your thigh the entire drive. You reveled in the fact that Spencer was back in your presence. Its what you've dreamed of for the past 4 months.

Spencer parked the jeep and hopped out, running over to your side as he opened the door and helped you out. He took you hand, lacing his slender fingers with yours, "You ready bunny?" He asked looking down at you. "Always." You smiled up at him.

Spencer knocked on the door and you were greeted by Rossi. "Hello my little love birds. Oh y/n you look bellissimo. Spencer, very handsome. Come in come in! The gangs all here!!"

You walked in to see everyone gathered around the kitchen island, holding glasses of wine. "About time!" Morgan shouted. "Shut up." You grumbled pulling him in for a hug.

"I love your outfit. I wonder who got it for you." Penelope stated, winking at you. "A few little birdies bought it for me because they know me so well. Thank you guys so much." You said taking a glass of wine. "Okay now that everyone is here lets eat." Rossi muttered, shewing everyone to their seats.

----

Dinner was fantastic as always. Everyone migrated outside to the back yard. Rossi had it all decorated with beautiful string lights and large heaters so no one would be cold.

Show off

"Can I have everyones attention for a second?" Spencer spoke with a shaky voice. Everyone stopped talking, turning to look at the brown eyed, genius. "I just wanted to thank everyone for all the effort you guys put in for me. I know the FBI did not have my back, but you did. I can never repay all of you for that. The support and love from this family is nothing I've ever felt before." Spencer cleared his throat before continuing. "It wasn't easy in there but I made it. I held on to the hope that I would see you all again." Spencer grabbed your hand. "And I especially hoped I would see this one again. Look, y/n, when I ran into you in the elevator that day, I just knew. It was game over for me. You were it. You were what I knew I wanted for the rest of my life."

"When we touched, I saw my entire future flash before my eyes. I saw our children, our grandchildren. Then when I went away, I was afraid you'd never want me again. Your letters said otherwise. You stuck by me, and for that I am eternally grateful to you." Your eyes filled with tears as you looked at him. The man you loved.

"So because we are surrounded by all of our family," Spencer put his glass down and reached into his pocket. He then dropped to one knee and held out a black velvet box, opening it as he spoke. "Will you spend forever with me?"

Your hands flew to your mouth as you sobbed. "Y-yes Spence. Of course." You muttered through tears. Spencer slid the ring on your left hand as he stood, kissing you. The team cheered behind you. "LOCKING IT DOWN PRETTY BOY." Morgan shouted, causing you both to pull away and laugh.

The diamond was truly something. Better than you could ever dream of. It was an emerald cut set on a white gold thin band. The diamond itself had to of been 3 carats. "Spence, how in the hell did you afford this fucker. Its beautiful but I know how much this costs." You said with wide eyes. Spencer just smiled and looked over at Rossi, "I have connections." He said leaning down to kiss you.

"Holy fuck we're getting fucking married." You squealed as you pulled away, admiring the ring on your finger. "Y/N Reid. Has a nice ring to it." He muttered.

This was the best night of your life. Not only is Spence home, but now you finally get to spend forever with him.

Finally

----

A/N: FINALLY!!! 

Okay friends we have one more chapter and an epilogue. I am going to take out some of the warnings out because I have something new coming that would better suit some of those warnings so im sorry if that disappoints anyone just bare with me