Forever And A Lifetime

Recap: Spencer and the reader are engaged y'all

Wedding Day: There will lots of POV swaps I apologize

Your pov:

Holy fuck I'm getting married today.

You sat in your robe holding your glass of champaign. Today was yours and Spencers wedding day and while you were excited, you were nervous.

What if I trip?

What if I cry?

What if Spencer gets cold feet and decides he doesn't like the way I look so he throws up and runs-

"Hello! Earth to y/n." Penelope said as she snapped her fingers in your face. "Sorry Pen! I was just in my thoughts. What if Spencer like decides he doesn't like me anymore?" You questioned.

JJ, Emily, Tara, and Penelope laughed loudly at your statement. "Are you fucking kidding me? Did someone swap you with another y/n from another universe?" Emily said laughing so hard she was crying. "Especially in that dress? Lord if I wasn't married." JJ said.

Your dress was the 5th one you tried on. It was plain but not overly. It was a beautiful bright white, with a scoop neck and very fitted. It showed off your figure perfectly. The straps were made of beautiful crystals that connected to a scoop back. Inside the scoop was the same crystals that held you in like a corset. She was a dream come true. Your hair was down and curly and your makeup was as simple as the dress.

Rossi paid for the wedding even though you and Spencer heavily protested. He said 'its what dads do,' which made you tear up. Rossi had turned his entire back yard into a fall wonderland.

The bridesmaids were in burgundy wine-colored dresses, all with beautiful up dos. They all looked simply exquisite. The entire team was going to be there and Spencers mother. She was having a great day and was responding to her treatments so you couldn't be happier.

"Alright speaking of that dress let's get you in it! We only have an hour left!" JJ exclaimed. Everyone was so excited. You couldn't help but wonder how Spencer was feeling.

Spencers POV:

Today was the day. I get to marry the love of my fucking life. She was perfect and every little thing she did made my heart soar. Her laugh? Perfect. The way she walked? Stunning. The way she moaned my name? Makes my dick hard just thinking about it.

"Are you ready pretty boy?" Morgan, my best man, asked. "I'm so fucking nervous Morgan. Like I know shes gonna look beautiful but what if I cry?" I asked.

"Then you cry who cares. Girls like that shit." He laughed slapping my shoulder. "Lets go pretty boy, its time."

Your POV:

You stood behind the doors that led to the back yard. You held your bundle of sunflowers and roses in your hands as you took a deep breath. "You ready?" Hotch asked as he held out his arm for you to take. You asked him the night of your engagement. He full on cried, like bawling cried.