Outsider*

TW: mentions of mental illness

Smut warning: Praise, degradation and light choking (is that a thing)

Recap: Spencer and Our Reader are in Vegas to visit spencers mother. Spencer surprises our reader with a beautiful rose covered hotel room. Leading to some implied seggsy time.

You woke up the next morning to a slight hangover. You and Spencer did, in fact, have a long night. Sex and alcohol are a great mix, but not when you have to meet his mother the next day.

Spencer was still sound asleep next to you, his breathing consistent and steady, a light snore the only sound coming from him. You rolled over to look at him. Laying on his stomach with his hands under the pillow, the blanket just below his shoulders, head slightly covered by his arms, his messy curls falling every so slightly in his face.

You studied the man sleeping beside you, wanting to remember him like that forever. Asleep spencer was childlike, free from his constant thoughts. Your heart thumped in your chest as your eyes ran over his toned arms and back.

God hes perfect.

You leaned over and kissed his forehead gently. Spencer stirring slightly as you moved the kisses down his arms.

"Are you trying to turn me on?" He spoke, nearly giving you a heart attack.

"AH! Spence. Don't do that." You moved your hand over your chest. "But no, sir, I am just admiring you. Trying to take a mental picture of you."

"I do that every time I look at you naked. But I actually do take photos mentally." He snickered with a wink.

"Not all of us can have an eidetic memory." You said kissing his back again.

Spencer rolled over pulling you on top of him, forcing you to straddle him. "No but it is something I am grateful for when it comes to you."

"Whatever." You grumbled, pretending to pout.

"You're so sexy when you pout."

Spencer's hand rested on your thigs, rubbing little circles. "Are you trying to turn me on?" You giggled, a little blush creeping up onto your face.

"Absolutely." He admitted with a toothy grin.

You bent down to close the gap between you and him, pressing your lips to his. Spencers hands moving up your thighs slowly. You grinding gently on his bare dick. "I see we didn't get dressed after last night." You spoke breaking the kiss.

"I was hoping this would be my morning." His voice still full of grogginess.

You smiled as you kissed him again. Spencers hands coming in contact with your bare heat, causing you to jump slightly at his touch.

Spencers thumb quickly found your clit, moving in slow circles as you moaned against his mouth. "Always so fucking responsive to me."

"f-faster Spence. Please go faster." You whined.