Sex On A Plane*

Recap: Spencer invited Y/N into his world

Recap: Spencer invited Y/N into his world. She knows what this means but she doesn't know if she wants to go there with him. They both have feelings but wont admit it.

TW: Mentions of a case I made up.

Smut warning: Choking, hair pulling, praise and degradation.

Your mind was racing. Spencer had just asked you to be his sub. Not explicitly, however.

Spencer as a dom? Little, quiet, nerdy Spencer Reid whipping, edging and tying up woman for his pleasure? Hard to wrap your head around.

But the way Spencer was last night made it a little easier. He was stern.

But you liked it. It turned you on more than anyone ever has.

Plus the sex was the best you have ever had. What could it hurt?

The drive to headquarters was quiet. He drove your car. He looked so hot driving your jeep.

Say something y/n. Break the tension

"I want to explore your world." You said while playing with your hands.

You saw him perk up out of the corner of your eye. You turned to look at him.

God he is so beautiful.

"Seriously? You don't even know what that is. I could be asking you if you wanted to go on a murder spree." He giggled.

"But you aren't Spencer and I know that. You want me to be your sub."

Where the fuck was this coming from?

He adverted his gaze to you for a short minute before looking back at the road. His eyes full of lust.

Spencer licked his lips before slowly nodding. "You're right. I do. I have since the day we met."

"And I want too" you uttered.

"If we do this, we can't tell the team. I like the persona I have there. Quiet, nerdy. I don't need Morgan up my ass about this."

"Why? You don't like that?" you giggled

"Don't be a brat." He spat

"Oh so we start now?" you questioned as he parked in the FBI parking lot.

"We when we get back. We have to be professional, babydoll" his hands moving to your chin as he kissed you softly before getting out.

Spencer made his way over to your door opening it as you collected your things from the floor.

You took his extended hand as he helped you out. You fully expected him to let go but he didn't. Not until just before you both walked into the door. Meeting everyone in the round table room.

"Okay I am so sorry to call everyone this early but Las Vegas PD just found a woman in the middle of a park, dead and uh- missing her face" Garcia said pulling up the picture from the crime scene.