Wicked*

Recap: Cat has been arrested

Recap: Cat has been arrested. Our reader feels extremely guilty, but Spencer assures her everything is going to be okay. Spencer asks our reader out. Finally.

TW: mentions of a case

Smut warning

You sit staring at Spencer, soaking up what he just asked.

"PRETTY BOY LOCK IT DOWN" You cringe at Morgans voice in your ear.

Fuck

You both forgot you still had your earpieces in. Spencer groans loudly. "Thanks Morgan." He grumbles.

You smile looking at your fingers as spencer takes the ear piece out. "Lets go home beautiful."

----

It's been a month since you put Catherine away. The guilt subsiding as the days went on. You went through all the stages of grief within the month. Spencer was there through it all.

Your caseload was small. Apparently serial killers were on vacation, so the team was left to do paper work.

Hotch had a nice long talk with you and Spencer about how your relationship was fine, as long as it did not affect your work. You would be allowed in the field together but the second either of you did anything stupid, a transfer would happen.

You sat there reading as you thought about the events of the past month, when you heard Hotchs voice calling everyone into the round table room.

"But its Friday." Emily groaned loudly.

"Crime doesn't care" Morgan stated back to her.

You just looked at Spencer and laughed.

Walking into the round table room Penelope was already there, bright as ever.

"Okay my little crime fighters, I know its Friday, but we have a case." She sighed turning away from the TV like she always did.

"Last night two people were killed in their sleep, in their home, in Topeka, Kansas. A single bullet to the head." She said bringing up the photos. The scene gruesome to say the least.

"Break in?" Morgan questioned.

"That's what it looks like but nothing of value seems to be stolen. The mothers wedding ring alone was worth 20k. No signs of forced entry. But it does seem their daughter Jessica, who is 8, was taken."

"8? Why would our unsub go through all that for an 8 year old? She could fight back, scream, alert someone?" JJ interjected.

"Its possible he injected her with a sedative." You pointed out.

An 8 year old. That poor baby.

"We don't know and as we know the first 24 hours are crucial and 6 have already passed. Wheels up now." Hotch pointed out.