Dance with me?

RECAP: our reader gets ready for a night out with the team

RECAP: our reader gets ready for a night out with the team. Catherine knows she has feelings for Spencer and helps her look hot. 🥵 

Spencers POV:

Spencer never went out with his co-workers unless it was for a case or a birthday. Clubs werent his scene. Too many sweaty, drunk people.

He wondered if this was your scene. If this was something you did often before you moved. It really wasn't talked about between the two of you.

He had truly enjoyed all the time he had been spending with you. It was different.

Spencer knew he had feelings but was so afraid to ask if you felt the same way. His past experiences still eating away at him. Not that you would strip him naked in front of the football team but still.

Throwing on his casual clothes that he rarely wore, he grabbed his wallet and phone just in time to hear the knock at his door.

He could barely breath at the sight of you in front of him.

Holy. Fuck. She's so hot.

His jeans becoming slightly tighter at the sight.

Relax Reid. Don't start this shit.

"H-hey Spence."

She's stuttering. Is she nervous?

"you ah- uhm- you ready? I ordered us an uber so we could drink"

"I am! Lets go. You look gorgeous by the way"

Let's see how she reacts.

He watched you stiffen at his words. Mentally smiling at himself.

Back to you

You looked down at your feet as you walked side by side with him to the elevators.

"I'm actually so excited to hang out with the team without the pressure of a case. No serial killers tonight" you said waving your hand in a sweeping motion.

"Yeah that's if Hotch doesn't call us in the middle telling us someone has been disemboweled" you made a disgusted face at his words.

He pressed the button to call for the elevator. You couldn't help but stare at his long digits. Imagining how they would feel wrapped around your thro-

Stop stop stop stop

He's your co-worker

But he did call you gorgeous.

"Take a picture babydoll, itll last longer" he said leaning down to your ear

Shit.

Fuck.

"S-sorry. I- ah- I zoned out"

Stepping into the elevator, you started playing with your hands trying to ignore your intrusive thoughts about your co-worker.