Skin*

Spencer and our reader are going out with the team

Spencer and our reader are going out with the team. Spencer is clearly attracted to her and leans in for the kiss.

*smut warning* anything with smut will have a * because I know some of y'all like to go back 😏

I suggest you put the song on when He asks for her consent. This song is so spicy 🥵 

Spencers POV:

Running over to get her drink he was nervous. Like more nervous than hes ever been in his entire life.

She was everything he could want. Everything he could need.

Remembering you like sweet alcohol, he got you grenadine and pineapple shots. Well you and the rest of the table. The bartender called it a pineapple upside down cake. Sounds sweet enough.

Watching her down those shots made Spencers mind wander. And wander far. He thought about how pretty you look his your lips wrapped around him instead of a bottle.

Dude get it together.

"Dance with me." You said pulling Spencer back to the present. Her hand out to him.

"I don't dance y/n. Its not my thing." He said to her faster than he would've liked.

"You do with me" You said grabbing his arm.

Why does her touch feel like fire. A good fire

Then the song switched and Spencer watched your face light up.

Now I don't have a choice do I

"Now you have to dance with me. This is hands down one of my favorite songs. There is no option" She was smiling. Spencer could watch you smile forever. He wanted to be the reason you smiled.

Agreeing, though knowing he had no choice, he walked with you to the floor.

Time seemed to slow down as you grinded against him.

And when you turned his heart leaped into his throat

Its now or never

Do now, think later

Leaning down Spencer pressed his lips to yours. Spencer felt fireworks. It felt like no one was around. Just him and you.

In that moment he knew it was over. This was it. No, she was it. She was the only thing he needed for the rest of his life and he knew it. All the girls, all the obvious mommy issues, it didn't matter. He was done.

Back to you

The kiss was electric. It was like you were made for him. He was the missing piece to you. This was it. You knew it. You werent sure how, but you did.

Moving your hands up to his hair, you wrapped your fingers in it. He moved his hands to cup your face as he gently pulled away.

He just looked at you and you back at him. Not in an awkward way, just lost in eachother.