His Favorite Secret

Recap: Spencer and our reader finally sleep with each other

Recap: Spencer and our reader finally sleep with each other. Spencer asks her to stay the night and she agrees.

You awoke to the sound of a phone ringing. You entangled with Spencer in bed. His arm resting over you. Your legs over his. He was warm

"What the fuck." Spencer groaned untangling himself from you to grab his phone.

You looked at the clock he had on his nightstand. The red numbers reading 3 am.

"Hey Hotch" his voice raspy. Beautiful. "Now? Really? Yeah, I'll call her. We'll be there in like an hour. Good."

He hung up the phone and sighed. You wrapped your arms around him, resting your head on his chest.

"As much as I would love to lay here with you for a little while longer, we have a case." He kissed your head, causing you to smile.

"Where are we going?" you asked so you knew what to pack.

"Kansas. Three woman have been found decapitated. Everything else intact."

"Trophies." You whispered more to yourself.

"Exactly. Come on babydoll, we have to get ready" he sounded soft. Not like the man who was dominating last night.

Spencer moved to get up bur you held on to his waist. Him pulling you as he stood.

"Nooooooo. I was warm. Five more minutes." you whined.

Spencer laughed "we don't have time sweetheart. Come on." He turned around and picked you up.

"Shower with me?" he said kissing your nose

"Please" you said quietly

He turned the water on, letting it get hot. Spencer leaned down to kiss you. You moved your face "Spence, I haven't brushed my teeth."

Spencer laughed and cupped your face. "I don't care. Even if you were profusely bleeding from your mouth id still want to kiss you"

Okay, ew but continue

Letting him kiss you, he moved his hands down to remove your shirt, before returning his lips to yours. You moved your hands to his hair, pulling slightly, earning a groan from him.

"Does Dr. Spencer Reid like having his hair pulled" you laughed.

"Maybe.. kind of." He rolled his eyes before removing his clothes, motioning for you to finish.

"Come on babydoll, we're wasting water" he pulled you by the wrist into his shower. It was large and white subway tile.

Spencer had an array of different washes in his shower. He wasn't a 15-in-one type of male. You could've told that from the first day you met him.

Spencer grabbed the bottle of shampoo, squeezing some of it into his hand. He massaged your scalp. Taking his time.

Fuck, that felt amazing.