More Than Lust*

Recap: Our reader wants Reid to help her take her mind off of the situation

Smut warning: edging, choking, praise & degradation.

Spencer moved his lips down the side of your neck as his hands started working to undo the buttons on your shirt. He bit at the skin leaving hickeys as he went. He pushed the shirt off your shoulders as you did the same to his.

He unzipped your skirt, letting it drop to the floor as you stepped out. Leaving you in just your matching lingerie. "I like this" he admired before taking off your bra. He wrapped a veiny hand around your throat as he pushed backwards, forcing you onto the bed.

Spencer climbed on top of you. He kissed down your neck till he was met with your bare chest. Taking you left nipple in his mouth, he bit down gently, causing you to let out a slight hiss. It didn't hurt, more pleasurable. You felt him smile as one of his hands gently played with the other one.

His touch was exquisite. Gentle but firm at the same time. You needed friction between your legs. His knee was in the way of you pressing your thighs together, though, it didn't stop you from trying.

"So fucking needy." You felt him smile. "Pick a number one to five."

"Three"

"Perfect. That's how many times im going to edge you. If you make it, then ill reward you. If you don't, well that's a surprise." His voice was menacing.

Yes.

"Don't move." Spencer got up off the bed and walked into his closet. You didn't dare move. Breathing slowly. You were incredibly turned on and just wanted to please and be pleased.

Spencer came back shortly. He had silk ropes in his hands

Oh fuck yes.

"I'm going to die you up to the headboard and footboard of the bed. Is that okay?" He held up the ropes.

"Yes please" Your voice was pleading, you hardly even recognized yourself.

"Arms up." He demanded.

Reid tied up your hands, tugging on them to make sure you wouldn't slip out, before tying them to the metal headboard before doing the same to your ankles.

"Good? Not too tight" He asked.

You pulled. You werent going anywhere anytime soon. "Not too tight" you smiled to him.

"Remember angel, if it gets to be too much just say the safeword and we'll stop. No questions or hard feelings."

Angel "I know Spence"

With that he got to work. He kissed his way down your body before getting to your clothed slit. Kissing up on thigh as he ran two fingers down your core.