All That We Could Be

"Edward…why couldn't you exist in real life?" Fallon sighed. "Is life that bad without me?" Came a reply. Fallon looked up, startled. There was a man standing in front of her. He was a few years older but not by much from what it looked like. He was smiling at her. "Sorry I couldn't help but over hear your thoughts…" He said to her sheepishly. 

Fallon never dreamed about falling in love until she met him...Daniel...a soccer player who seems to be perfect for her, until he breaks her heart. She goes on a journey that changes her life.

Fallon Lira Stevens isn't the average pop star. Not only is she busy writing and recording her own music, she is also going to university and working hard for her Chemistry degree. 

In true British style, Fallon unexpectedly falls in love with a footballer…Daniel Santos. Daniel, a Portuguese footballer, is approaching the biggest Premiere League clubs to sign him. When his agent notices the attention the couple get from the papparazzi, Daniel is told that he must choose between his career and Fallon. Fallon is left heart broken, when Daniel makes his choice, fearing that her status could prevent him from obtaining his dream. 

Being a runner, Fallon tries to keep her emotions at bay by pursuing her interest in cars and racing. When she can’t run any longer, Fallon decides it time to change. Her journey allows her to alter the way she perceives her life, responsibilities, and love. Making new friends on the way and learning how to face life head on instead of running away. 

When she reaches the end who will meet her?