Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Sitting on the couch and being interviewed once again by Emma and Steven on GM TV did not distract Fallon from thinking about her last encounter with Daniel. Their questions just made it harder to think about a proper answer without revealing what was on her mind.

“So Fallon, what made you decide to release another set of break up songs after the success of ‘Love Song’?” Emma asked. “I don’t think I released any other break up songs this time.” Fallon replied simply. “Well I always thought ‘Memory Of You’ was something of a sad break up song.” Steven piped up. “Really? I never thought of it that way. I always thought it was about always remembering that first time you really loved a person, and because for whatever reason you’re not together you still have them on your mind. I never classified it as a break up song. Besides I think only the writers of the song can really tell you if it was a break up song.” Fallon said, she hadn’t actually thought about what type of song it was.

“Okay, moving on, so why release this pair of break up songs?” Emma asked inquisitively. “Why not?” Fallon retorted. The two hosts laughed. “Come on, why did you decide to release these two songs as your next singles?” Steven pushed. Fallon sat there a moment, lost in her thought. “I actually just really love these songs. There isn’t a deeper meaning as to why I released them. Usually I just pick the ones I really like, and ‘Broken’ and ‘By The Way’ are no exceptions.” Fallon said tactfully.

“Okay, so when can we expect the re-release of your album and your singles.” Emma asked, slightly disappointed. “Well at the end of April the singles will be coming out. The re-release of the album will be out during the second week of May.” Fallon said to the two of them. “Well it was nice seeing you again. All the best.” And with that Fallon was allowed to leave the set.

This time there was no Cheryl waiting. Fallon had come on her own simply because after the interview she had to go meet with a reporter from ‘Popjustice.com’ then later on she would go and meet some one from ‘The Daily Mail on Sunday’.

She had been told that she would be meeting the reporter at one of the cafés around town. Since she had arrived early, she ordered some food and went to a table to wait. As her hot chocolate and blueberry muffin arrived; so did the reporter.

It was a young girl who came up to her. “Hi, I’m Natalie. I’m going to be interviewing you for Popjustice.” The girl told her, holding out her hand. Fallon shook it. “Hi, I’m Fallon.”

“Okay well I’m going to be asking you some questions, if you think they’re too personal you don’t have to answer. Mainly I just want to make a compilation of facts that nobody really knows about you. So like your favorite characters from a show, that sort of thing.” Natalie told Fallon. Fallon didn’t feel too awkward about this; she felt she could get along with Natalie.

Soon after Natalie ordered her food, she started to ask questions. That was how Fallon spent the next two hours.

Soon Fallon was arriving at the ‘Daily Mail on Sunday’ head quarters and they wanted her to pose for some pictures as well as interview her. She was exhausted by the end of it.

Fallon came home hours later to find the house empty. She turned off her cell phone and changed. It was 6pm. Cheryl would be home late in the night, she had a special party event at Lively! although she had asked Fallon to come, Fallon hadn’t really felt like it.

William had called to ask if Fallon wanted to join him for dinner. Fallon had declined that offer also. On this Saturday night it would take a lot more than a dinner or party to get Fallon to go out.

Daniel had been in the back of her mind through out the day. Try as she might, she couldn’t get him out of her head. Racing didn’t work, home work didn’t work, sleeping definitely didn’t work, not even watching television worked. She had yet to watch Manchester play; she had stopped watching since she knew Daniel might make an appearance. She had just checked the scores on the web site, not glancing at anything else.