Chapter Eight

The week after the album was released was one of the most euphoric for Fallon in some aspects. For the first time Popjustice.com had finally approved of her album. They loved almost all of the twelve tracks and three bonus tracks:

Fallon’s Album- Our Review of Her Very Clever Cheating Album

Fallon decided to do an album full of covers. Here at PJ we approve of her choice. Why? Well because all the songs she chose to do covers for are actually very good songs to begin with. She also tweaked them to make them better suited for her. So although we would love to bash her, we are in too good of a mood to do it. So instead here is the track list to the album. We even put the names of the original artists. Funnily enough, so did Fallon. If anyone has had a look at the album sleeve; Fallon has included the single album art for each of the songs, their original release dates, the names of the artists and writers, and why she chose them.

Here we have rated each song out of 5.

Beneath The Covers - Track List:

Love Song – Sky 4/5

Sing – Theo Tams 2/5

Broken Strings – James Morrison 3/5

Human – Distinct Nature 2.5/5

Thinking Of You – Katy Perry 2.5/5

Tear Drops On My Guitar – Taylor Swift 4/5

Memory Of You – Girls Aloud 4/5

Sleepless – Wave 3/5

All I Want – Sky 4/5

Superhuman – Chris Brown 3.5/5

The Loving Kind – Girls Aloud 4/5

Crush – David Archuleta 4.5/5

Bonus Tracks:

No Air – Jordin Sparks 2.5/5

Over It – Katharine McPhee 3/5

Alive – Melissa O’Neil 3.5/5

We promise we haven’t gone soft. We may have woken up on the right side of our beds though. So go check out the album…Before we change our minds.

Craig was over the moon. He had called her up in such a happy mood; it was hard for Fallon not to be happy.

With her album doing well, and her single also doing well on the charts; the only problems that hadn’t been resolved were the paparazzi and the questions being asked by them, and other reporters.

Fallon had gotten to a point where she didn’t see them any more. She would walk right past them. They had become part of her life, except when she was at school. She just readily ignored them. It was another story entirely when it came to Daniel. He had started to come over less during the week. He said that Miguel had told him: he didn’t need additional press when he was trying to get traded to one of the EPL teams. He would come for dinner once in a while, but more often than not he would meet Fallon at Lively!

For Fallon that was the only downside to the success of her album. That she didn’t get to see Daniel as much anymore. It wasn’t entirely on him though. Craig had booked Fallon appearances on a lot of shows. For Monday she had had an interview on GM TV, on Tuesday it was with Paul O’Grady, Wednesday she had a radio interview and a show at some club, Thursday she would be performing at G.A.Y, and Friday she would be doing a 3 song performance at Lively!

By Friday, Fallon was in no mood to do anything. She was even considering holing up at the university library to get some work done and catch up on some sleep. Cheryl had managed to keep her alive by making sure she was eating properly and even picking out her clothes so that no one would complain about a repeat outfit. Fallon was grateful to her, but there were times where she just wanted quiet.