01

In just a second, the world turned into a chaos. People started to killed each other. Turning themselves into a monster. The rest who still alive, they lost their hope, stopped praying and losing their mind killing each other and act like a god. But some of them too, still hiding somewhere hoping to be saved.

 But some of them too, still hiding somewhere hoping to be saved

But not for Jun Serine. She wasn't praying and hiding from these creature or waiting herself to be saved by the government but one thing that she believe is there is a cure. All she need to do for now is to saved more people. She just hate seeing people praying for nothing when she know that they'll never come.

4 YEARS AGO

"4001 until 4050", a middle-aged woman called a number as they followed her to some room for each of them.
"You need to stay in here, 4025", she said as she injected something into her arm.
"When will I can get out of here?", she asked.
"Don't your mother tell you that she received a bunch of money in her bank account for trading you here?", she couldn't believe her word.
"She won't do that", she denied her word.
"It's up to you if you're believe in me or not. The things now is you're this facilities belongings", she walked out and locked the door.

"You really sold me out", she looked around as she heard a groaning sound in front of her room and the researcher team look at him

"This one couldn't make it", he said to them. "Killed him", the released some gas and he died before he thrown the guy somewhere. She didn't know what really happening but she know one thing, they're testing something on people who got in here. She take a look at the injection place they did on her and sighing.
"Am I really gonna died soon like that guy?", she stared at room in front of her.
Seven day she's in the room knowing she need to be more careful as they're watching her everyday. "How much more will you guys tortured us in there?", she said looking at the camera in her room. "Everytime there's a people died, you just replaced them with another one like a toy", suddenly she looked at the boy who's staying in front of her room waving at her smiling.
"I don't think he realised what happened yet", she looked at the camera talking to them as if they were a person.
"She looked arrogant but at least I have to made a friend at least", he waved his hand and smiled to her. "She looks like she's staying in here the longest-", he talked to himself before he witnessed what Serine used to when the first time she's got in the room.
He started to be scared and he's crying and praying nothing happened to him. A couple week straight she could see the boy being timid and paranoid.
Everyday, they would sent them a food to eat twice a day.
She then found a note in her rice. As well as him.