Introducing: Code-V

This ragtag team of rookies have only semi-experienced Aleanna and reluctant Liza as their leaders but they're part of the coding club making them experts on manipulating the digital reality in their favor. Now they're all that's the hope of saving the head teachers from the digital prison they've been sucked in to.

Code-V members;

Aleanna Eril: After the torture that made her into an enemy and the infiltration of the academy Aleanna decides to join a volunteer team to help get the academy back in shape. She goes to find Nikita to talk about something only to witness the beauty teacher disappear into her computer. She tried to contact Alexia only to learn Alexia and the team are away so she was unsure what to do. However she decided to get help and find a way in finding aide in fellow former Shadowsteel victim Cryaotic, but how can she even handle a team of rookies?

Partner: Liza Split 2.0 (she's gonna be reborn with a new look since she's now fighting for the right side).

Kendra Erso: a shy first year and turns out she is cousins with Aaron. She shows talent in coding and befriends the other students here and teacher Cryaotic. However when she met Aleanna she was nervous to be part of some trip to the digital world. However her partner is experienced in these situations and assured to help every step of the way.

Partner: Susie aka Mortim3r from game grumps aka Kittycatgaming:

Erwin Shwimmer: Another freshman starting at the academy and member of the coding club.  He actually is a master at encryption codes, but never really shares it.  This is due to the fact he's never brought himself to tell his family about it.  He was eager to assist when Aleanna stepped in and has a potential crush on her.  As typical boys would act he won't admit it.  But the mission could lead to something more. 
Partner: Gabriel Brown aka  BlackGryph0n

Garo Cantrell: This aspiring photographer started at the academy to expand his skills on editing photos and putting together more elaborate photo shoots.  He may not act like he's interested in studies sometimes, but shows promise as a member of the coding club.  His laxi attitude could affect others though so it's his flaw.  But on the mission will the flaw affect him though between him and his partner.
Partner: Maximillion Dood

Ryan aka Cryaotic: 
Partner: A Dreary saurus