- at the pub -

-Shadow's POV-

Shadow- hey sup?

??? - oh hey, bro.

Shadow- you know what? she thinks I am handsome.

??? - don't tell me you came here just to inform me that.

Shadow- of course (I was walking away)

??? - you can't fall for that.. Or am I too late.

Shadow- you are indeed late. (I again turned my back with a huge smile)

??? - we all know my father's plan. She is totally marrying me off (there was concern in his tone)

Shadow- I know.. But you can't love her either because you made a promise. But I did not. (I turned to him and said tilting my head a little )

??? - I know. (He sighed) anyway let's go drink tonight, I feel like it.

I nodded and went off.

                        -3rd Person's POV-

Night fell two people gathered at a pub sipping fine wines. A voice spoke first,

"You have to bring her in by tomorrow. My father ordered so"

"Ah so you are getting married finally" another voice replied not too serious and giggled

"it's not funny hyung" the first person sighed
"I'm afraid my dad will mistreat her"

"Don't worry I am here too, your hyung will never let that happen " assured the second guy.

"hyung"

the first voice called out and the second guy, who was about to sip in the wine, halted his movement

"what? Why are you calling me that earnestly? Don't tell me you're thinking something stupid" he doubted.

"You take her away, somewhere far so that she will be safe and she don't get to marry me, I don't want to hurt her" the first voice spoke with a worried tone.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!! Are you inviting death right now!! " snapped the second guy

"you're telling me to take her and get killed? all of us? by your father. Her, me and you. You know he won't even spare a fly." He sighed

"I know but you see suga hyung I-"

"we shall find a better way" suga cut him short. And both just breathed in and out helplessly.

Suga- but why aren't the rest coming (looking around)

Jungkook- I didn't tell them. I wanted to talk to you first since she is in your hands.

Suga -(nodded) don't worry too much. Besides she will be staying with you and not your father. Since she is marrying you.

Jungkook- but hyung we all know what his pla-

Suga- I know. For the time being just take care of her we will soon come up with a plan.

With that they left the place.