- decision -

-Suga's POV-

I ran as fast as I could and came to a halt at a certain spot. There I saw the person I wanted to meet seated on a lonely bench under an autumn tree by a river flowing.

"Jungkook" I called

"Oh hey hyung.. What brings you here?"

"What's the news? What is your plan? What is he upto?" I quickly surveyed. Because I knew something was to happen soon, for Jungkook was rarely seen for the past few days. And always in a gloomy state.
He sighed and didn't look very good.

"He wants her dead by tomorrow. Midnight" I already saw it coming but my heart once again was filled with darkness.

"Wha- What are you going to do?" He looked at me and gave a warm smile

"I will do it instead,hyung. You know what you are going to do right?"

"No. You don't have to. C'mon you hate him,he is a murderer Jungkook-a. Why will you do it instead? Are you saying you will leave us with him alone?"

He was saddened, "I know I hate him but he is my dad, the Alpha, I can't just attack him like that though he took many innocent lives"

I sighed cause what he was saying was right it was really a tough decision.

"Jungkook"

"Hmmm"

"you don't have to" said I placing my hand on his shoulders

"Hyung will do it."

He looked at me confused and I just continued "this is the least I could do for her. Besides she likes you. You have to live. I am afraid she she will never look at me"

"No hyung, I will never let you do that. Don't even think of that hyung" he protested standing up

"You know all I want is for you to be with the one you love. Since I lost mine I am not going to let that happen to you" he paused

"and-- and you see Sophie doesn't know the whole story, ones she knows she will realize I'm not the one for her. Besides this way I can also meet my lover" he softly said,

"but I don't want to lose you.. Let's think of something else jungkook-a.. Please" he just smiled warmly but fear was written in his eyes.

   -3rd Person's POV-

After some good long time of pushing and pulling they came to an agreement that Jungkook will go alone and fight out with his dad alone. For in the end one had to sacrifice in order for the other one to live. But it was very clear to the both of them who was going to live, and who was not. Despite all, they decided to do it what they had agreed.