- the past -

-3rd Person's POV-

Sophie was sealed to marry the son of Alpha because of the Alpha's wife who had a problem handling with her mental state. She could not control her temper when she saw a beautiful woman (because in her land she was considered the most beautiful woman) pregnant with her first fetus in her belly, with her husband, in the emerald forest, walking along a river streaming peacefully. The Alpha's wife attacked the woman trying to sink in its teeth into the woman's neck. The husband was in great astonishment that he fell on his back and could not think of anything after but to shout. He had to do something to safe his wife, so, he took the courage and tried to get up in search of any material to hit the so called thing a wild wolf. Just then a smaller animal of the same kind came into the scene and jumped onto the bigger one, which was on top of the woman screaming her throat out, and attacked by pulling the bigger wolf away from the woman. The smaller one held down the bigger wolf by grabbing its neck by its teeth and that's when the husband rushed to the unconscious wife, who lied helplessly on the cold ground; carried her and ran as fast as he could without even daring to look back.

                         ❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

                 -Back to Sophie's POV-

"The Alpha's wife you said?" I popped a question and he nodded

"by any chance is she your--"

"Yes. It is my mother " he confirmed with a sad tone.

Honestly I felt like Killing her in that very moment, because she was the key of the life of mine I was living. And I assumed to myself the smaller one was him, that's why I'm sealed to marry him, I also added to my assumption. At least he saved both me and my mum that day from being mercilessly killed by his mother. My face turned into a gloomy and a dull one.

"I am sorry you are like this because of my mother I apologize in her stead" he politely said I was taken aback for a second

"O ohh you dont have to" I stuttered which he received with a warm smile.

"I bet you did not even eat breakfast it's already noon. You must be hungry" he spoke

"I shall deliver it to you so you just stay here okay " I nodded and with that he left

"he seems to be a pretty nice guy" I thought

"Unlike his parents "