Epilogue

On the night Sophie was shot dead by the late Alpha, Suga's heart, soul and mind were filled with grief, anger and of course benumbed. Jungkook was heartbroken too for he really wanted Suga to have her in the end. But seeing her corpse laid helplessly in the arms of Suga it was too late at least that's what he thought. But it was not the case Jungkook noticed something strange

"hyung" he called and Suga cared to look at him with his eyes just a fountain of tears.

"Her blood... It's- it's frozen" he was in total amazement and Suga with gapped lips lift up his palm from her wound to see her blood really had frost and even his palm had that of the frosty feeling.

"What's happening??" Suga at the loss of words queried

"I know" snapped Jungkook "I know what exactly this is" full of knowledge continued Jungkook

"Your blood hyung... She needs your blood" Suga still perplexed completely could not process what Jungkook was saying

"Remember when Sophie's mother stopped breathing the night she was attacked and you---"

"I remember.. I remember now" Suga in great realization declared.

Both of them were breathing in and out heavily looking for something sharp enough to draw some blood.

"Can we lend a helping hand?"

A voice stopped their movements they looked up to see their friends RM, Hobi, Jin, V and Jimin advancing towards them. The voice handing a sharp pointed pocket knife.

"Thank-you" Whispered Suga receiving from the hands of RM which he nodded with pursed lips.

Suga shut his eyes and into his pale palm went the sharp metal within seconds his blood started dripping. Jungkook helped in gapping Sophie's lips and Suga carefully allowed his blood to sunk into her mouth.

A few seconds past they could see no sign of Sophie breathing instead the 'wooing' of the dusk breeze, the sound of the creaking of tree branches and the clear rustle of leaves falling, flapping of bird's wings hastily along with the howling of wolves echoed in the place.

"What's going on? Its not even a full moon night" Completely astounded Suga said.

"Guess it is now" V corrected and the rest shifted their attention to him and directed their sights to what he was attending.

There they all saw the strangest, weirdest thing that ever happened in history. A dazzling moon on its full phase not only that but its color was not the usual but filled with wine red.

"Oww.. The night is getting scarier"

spoke Jimin rubbing his arms with the shivering movement. During the ruckus they could atleast share some smiles all thanks to Jimin for his good humour.

They were still gazing at the moon overwhelmed until Suga felt something vibrate on his palm with a rhythm.

He shifted his attention towards it and all along the vibrate he was feeling belonged to the beat of Sophie's heart. Suga could not believe the very moment. So did the others for it was really anew to all of them.

"She is back" declared Jin

"and on the same night" Jungkook assured nodding and all lifted their lips into a curl and Hobi added

"She surely is the daughter of the Red Moon".

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

"Thus, On a Red full moon night was she introduced to the world with great power, and on the same night did her heart start beating... again in power! "

'The End'

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Bello hello!!
Am happy it is completed and of course of your load support ..
Thank-you again massively for being there till the very end...
do continue to support and drop in my other work too..
(Vote,comment,and all feedbacks most welcome)

Have a goodday/night and please take good care ..

Borahae ya'll
💜