- rules -

Having the guys dropped us off till the living room, me and Jungkook went up to his room.
He stood in front of the dressing mirror unbuckling his chic black wrist watch

"May I drop a question?" I queried

"Yeah?" he said not looking at me

"If I'm not mistaken, I did not get a glimpse of even a single female back there. Why was it?" he stopped his movement looked at me already with a smile

"We have quite some rules here. You must be tired rest early" he was about to leave but I halted him

"What rules if may I ask? At least we are married now let me know some information too"

"We may be married but note this we are not married for real it will break off soon. So do not cross the line just because you are married to the next line in throne" he snapped making me all fluster. His eyes were now very different, his dark aura filled the room.

  -Jungkook's POV-

I realized I was rude but I was in so much stress I could not control myself. I could clearly see she was scared. I sighed

"I'm sorry Sophie I did not mean to get angry" while walking towards her I said

"Just give me some time and you will not suffer like this any more. All I want for you is to be safe" and nodded in assurance cupping her cheeks.

Her skin was cold, so cold that my palm slowly turned red. It confirmed her blood was truly blended.

     -Sophie's POV-

He apologized for his sudden actions and cupped my cheeks. He was warm unlike me. He slowly took off his palms and told me to rest. He went to the door and was about to lock,

"Can I at least go about the house? I won't run, you know that"

I requested which he agreed and nodded with a faint smile. I was relieved that he showed a sign that he trusted me. Without realizing, despite the ruckus I was in, I smiled remembering the way how he would smile at me but at times his smile was creepy for I did not know what his plans were all along.

With the thought, I undressed and wore the same shirt and pants I wore the morning I was brought there and I did not know the whole time I was not with my slippers which I left back at my place.

"Good" I mumbled annoyed

"I have to walk bare footed"

                          ❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

I went out of the room and there was a long dark hallway to my left and to my right were the stairs to the ground floor so I took the right path. I climbed down just to be amazed.

It was a marvel, the couches laid were all black beaded with gold, the enchanting chandelier hanging down from the ceiling, the paintings from sized smallest to biggest, and of course some more other things I could not name were also there.

My jaw dropped and wandered about the very living room, though I had already walked passed while coming back from the hall, I did not bother to wander around.