- ¿ follow her ? -

❀✿* Magical time skip ❀✿*
2 days passed

-3rd Person's POV-

Everything seemed normal and peaceful. And every now and then Sophie felt empty without her husband. She was always almost left alone in his room or about the house. Of course she missed him, because she thought she had really started to like him. Suga would often accompany her so that she didn't feel bored and also because he wanted to spend more time with her. Sophie did not know Suga already had fallen for her and Suga was not aware of the fact that Sophie was starting to fall for Jungkook and as the saga goes on Sophie thought Jungkook felt the same for her.

Until for all three of them a day came forth.

                        ❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

-Sophie's POV-

I was walking back home from strolling around the flower garden with Suga, he was one funny guy and acted as if we were like before, trying to walk behind me. I was smiling and with the thought of Jungkook I became lonely all of a sudden.

"Ahh why is he always busy?? I only see him in the mornings.. I wonder what is he up to" I uttered, frustrated.

It was already dark in the evening I decided to again walk around for sometime cause I did not really like it in his big room all by myself. As I was just pacing around helplessly thinking of my husband, already missing him, I was attracted by a noise.

It was a sound of a man wailing, so I headed towards the sound and saw a door creaked open in the back of the mansion. Without a second thought I opened a little to witness a scenario. There I saw my husband, Jungkook in front of a big painting of a---- a woman?? I was dazed by the scene I was seeing.

My Jungkook on his knees with his hands placed on the painting of a woman I don't know, crying his heart out. I bit down my lower lip pondering on who could it be

"his mother? Or perhaps his lov-lover?" I could not conclude myself just like that and so I decided to move in further. Just to be stopped.

"My love!" He called

"I am sorry you had to leave first" he continued between his sobs "I miss you so much, not a single day passed I did not" I stood there benumbed hearing his words

"I will soon follow you love, just hang in there. Like I have promised you are still and will be the only woman I love"

My heart dropped the moment I heard that line and could not stand anymore there so I ran, ran away very fast from the place without a vision in my head where I was heading to.

I ultimately halted at a certain point with a heavy breath, heart beating double its normal, mind filled with questions.

"Did he really mean it when he said our marriage will soon break off? Did he mean it when he said it was a 'fake marriage' "

I ran my hands into my hair and screamed.

The sound of some birds flapping its wings away hastily echoed in the very place. I breathed in and out with gasp sounds.

"What did he mean when he said he will soon follow her??" I whispered "What do you mean you will follow her Jungkook-a? WHY??" I yelled this time aloud between my tears looking up and I could feel my eyes burn and realise it was this moment my pupils turn flaming red..

"AAAAAHHH!!!!! " I shrieked even louder pulling my hair and sitting forcefully down on the cold ground.

"NO.. NO.. no... This is not happening
You married me just so that you could follow her??
NO!! I won't let that happen... Jeon Jungkook Nooo... You are mine..jungkook-a I am not letting you go!! Ahhh!!"

the place was filled with the sounds of my bitter whimpers accompanied with some hooting of owls, rustling of leaves and slow movement of the earth itself...