- come with me -

-Sophie's POV-

I woke up, took a quite short shower, wore a black oversized Tee, tucked in a white furry pajama and went down to the kitchen and was making breakfast.

??? - Good morning

Sophie- (surprised turned around) ohh.. Shadow?? Ahh why have you to startle me always?

Shadow- Sorry. Anyway you have to come with me

Sophie- Excuse me?? (I paused for a moment suspiciously raising my brows) I know you were my guide for these past years, but I do not know you enough to go around with you anywhere you like.

Shadow- Right! I am late in introducing. I am known by the name Suga and I am here to take you.

Sophie- oh I am Soph-

Suga- I know (he cut me short. Right he knows me very well why did I even..)

Sophie- Anyway I am not willing to go. I was never taught to trust anyone just like that.

Suga- 'sighs' it's an order. To be honest, even I don't want to take you either, but we seriously got no choice

(he said in a bossy manner and my heart skipped a beat because a thought hit my head. "I am going to die on this day. Why it had to be today?" I cleared my throat)

Sophie- Can't you take me tomorrow?? I - I have this thing to do today (I became serious and gloomy)

Suga- why not today?? (he raised his brows)

Sophie- Just- just not today..

Suga- I am sorry but I have to. (He made a 'forgive me' face which I knew was a mock)

Those words were the last I heard him saying and an aroma hit my nose it was lavender. "I'm dying" I breathed out my last words.

                             -Suga's POV-

"What the?? You can't die with just an aroma of lavender" I chuckled. But of course it was strong enough to even kill someone if sniffed too much but this was only for a little nap. I chuckled cause I found it cute how she mumbled the words. But my heart was not at peace yet I really had no choice but to take her and see her marry off. "I'm sorry Sophie" I whispered and left to our place.