- her birth -

-Suga's POV-

I could clearly see she was overwhelmed hearing the story. Her eyes were teary and I could feel she was weak. Seeing her that way disturbed me for it was clear she had feelings for him.

"You okay?"

I asked which she blinked her eyes rapidly catching up with the present time looked at me and nodded with a faint smile. She breathed out heavily

"I feel sorry for them" said she and bit down on her lower lip.

"By the way?" She snapped with a furrowed brow

"a full Red moon night you said?"
"I did" I assured nodding it off
"You mean the only Red moon which appears once in many years" she pardoned and I knew exactly what she wanted to mean.

"Yes, the very night you were untimely ripped from your mother's womb Sophie" I said gazing at her.

She looked surprised by what I said, with wide eyes she looked at me,

"What do you mean untimely ripped?" She paused looking terrified, "I only know she died giving birth to me.. How can that be untimely ripped?"

It was clear she was confused, and was never told the truth, I could see she was really curious this time. I spoke,

"Your mother did not live long after the incident. A few months passed normally and a day came she felt terribly ill and was taken to the hospital already-"
I paused, she squinted her eyes in a doubtful way not wanting to believe,
"Already dead"

I pursed my lips,and hers was gapped. Her face filled with horror. I bit down on my lower lip.

-The Night Sophie was introduced-

Sophie's Father - Doctor what is wrong with her? She will be fine right? And--and our baby will be okay right? Doctor? (in a Worried tone he asked)

Doctor - We are really sorry to say this but your wife could not make it but--

Sophie's Father - No.. Doctor it cannot be she was all healthy and well till this morning. Doctor you can save her right? Doctor and our--our baby? (His eyes already filled with tears)

Doctor - we are very sorry Mr.Son We tried our best but she was already gone by the time she was brought here. But something very unusual happened here. The baby--

Sophie's Father - our baby.. What has happened?

Doctor - the baby in her womb is- is still alive. We could not believe our eyes a baby survived in a dead woman's womb. It is really our first experience so we are preparing an operating room for the baby at least if we could save it.

Sophie's Father - doctor!!..Our baby is only 6 months old.. But I- I believe you can save it at least the baby. Please at least the baby doctor (sobs)

Doctor - we will try our best. (he Assured Sophie's Father with a nod)

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃