- midnight -

-The next night-

Night fell Sophie had a joyous dinner after a long time for all 8 of them gathered at the dinner table chatted and enjoyed their supper with some vegetable dishes included this time which Sophie requested to buy some for meat was what they had most of the time.

She took a warm nice shower, changed into a black long pajama matching with her long sleeve shirt and was seated in front of the mirror brushing her wavy hair.

Knock knock

"Come in"

                                 -Jungkook's POV-

She was brushing her hair. I smiled. I slowly marched towards her. I never realized she was this beautiful until that moment. To think about it was my very first time seeing her very carefully having married for a period of time.

"What brings you hear Jungkookiee" she queried with a pouting look I giggled hearing the name 'jungkookie' I thought to myself.

"Well to tell you, it's my room" I said still with the smile

"And I wanted to spend some time with you tonight. Also I missed my bed" I continued advancing towards my bed and sat. I could see her smile brightly and thought

'Ah! That must be what attracted Suga hyung'

because she looked way too adorable with her enchanting smile, looking dearly at me. I smiled and gestured her to come sit beside me. She came without any hesitations and sat.

"What's the occasion tonight? You don't do this" she said in a suspicious way narrowing her eyes

"I just wanted to spend some time with you tonight " I paused "after all with my wife" I added and she smiled brightly at me.

"Also I wanted to talk to you about something."

"okay sooo.. What do you wanna talk about?" She quizzed. I did not reply just beamed at her and climbed further up the bed and rested my head on the mounted pillow.

'Sigh'

"Come here" I said and all of a sudden I could see her blushing

"Eyy don't think wild I won't do anything. Come rest on my arm" I teased her

"Ha!! I did not think anything" she confronted following my demand.

She laid and rested her head on my arm with her palm on my chest. There was silence, only our breath filled the room. That moment, that very peaceful moment I wanted it to last for a long time but with the sound of the clock ticking away, made my heart uneasy. Knowing I had to be gone by midnight to never see her nor anyone again.