- Alpha's word -

-3rd Person's POV-

??? - I want her by tomorrow, midnight . (A stern voice demanded)

??? - don't worry I got this. (replied a younger man with full of confidence)

??? - that's my son. But you know what? I am a little upset you really did not fall for her (making a sad face) I was expecting some drama like when I killed your beautiful lover. (Smirks)

??? - Don't bring up that story Father

??? - oww.. My son don't be weak because of the past, instead let it make you stronger. It must be much easier to turn her into dust since you don't even like her (mocking tone)

??? - I am stronger than you think. I'm not the weak Jeon Jungkook I once was.

??? - Oh! I see I see acting all strong here!! Well then why not let me take this privilege to slain her the way I like.

Jungkook - Well too bad !! I don't want to give her. In fact she is my bride so allow me to do whatever I want. Like you did to your dear wife.

Alpha - don't bring that stor--

Jungkook - why? You feel weak already.. Don't be, you have more to see my dear Father (with a smirk he left the place acting all mighty but deep inside his heart was not in its position)

Alpha - how dare he towards the Mightiest.. Just because I'm your father I'm not gonna let you go off easy Jeon Jungkook!! Son of  your silly mother (the alpha all mad and angry because of Jungkook's attitude, rasped)