- his past love -

I stood up with no strength left. And looked around for the first time to see a deep dark forest, "It may take some time to get out" I breathed and gradually advanced to where my mind led.

After what felt like an hour I reached the mansion. I did not bother to check the room he was in and straight headed towards his bedroom. As expected he was not in the room as always. After the marriage we never once shared a room but I assumed the room behind was where he slept with the paintings of his lover. I with the dirt on rested my tired body.

                        ❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

The next morning I took a shower a rather long one, changed into a mustard floral dress which was bought by the two of them wore my slippers and went down to the kitchen.

Unexpectedly, It was quiet down there; not even a single soul, even the guys who were supposed to be making noises in the messy kitchen were nowhere to be seen. I just sighed, grabbed a cup poured some water and helped myself.

Come to think of it, I never really wanted to go back to where I lived before nor did I think about it once. But at that very moment I wished I disappeared to somewhere far.

I kept my cup away and walked to wherever my feet led. Ultimately, I found myself stood in front of the very door I seen the night before and saw the door was closed. I took the courage and twisted the door knob and it opened.

"Oh! he is not in I suppose" I assured to myself and slowly got in.

My heart was thumping as if I was doing something wrong. I left the door knob and marched towards in more looking around the room. There were several paintings but of only one model. The woman.

She was indeed beautiful and her smile was heart warming

"he must have loved her very well" I mumbled as I admired those paintings of the 'deceased', I belief, lady in great awe, mind filled with questions.

"Who is she? Was she like me? What death did she face? Will hers and mine be the same?" My thoughts were deep, mind boggling without an answer. Until I got interrupted

"You might want to get out from here before you get caught"  I was staggered by the voice and turned around to see Suga holding the doorknob gesturing me to go out.

"Ah! H-hi.. Umm" I stuttered

"Hi indeed.. It's forbidden here you know, except for the alpha's son" he continued "He might get mad at you if he sees you in here"

"ahh right" I hurried towards the door and got out. He closed the door behind him and we both left the scene.

We walked in silence which he decided to break

"I believe you have many questions"

I just gave a faint smile, " I don't know anymore if I have the right to hear them" replied I "but I do know who the girl is, I suppose"

"You know?" He queried

"His lover" I stated which made him look at me with his brows furrowed

"I mean my husband's only lover it's her." said I looking up and let out a soft chuckle seeing him all confused.

"I saw him last night there so.. I know I guess" I confirmed.

And he nodded along

"but of course I don't really know who really she was nor what happened to her and so on and so forth."

I shrugged my shoulders. He narrowed his eyes

"wanna hear a story" he said

"I would love to"