🌦1🌦

Beeep! Beeep!

Mishil groans in annoyance as she slams her hand onto the snooze button of her alarm clock. She reached her hand out trying to find her glasses, she finally finds her glasses and places them securely onto her face. 

That night she got maybe 12 minutes of sleep due to the fact that her sleep paralysis demon kept her up all night, she realized a few years ago that time passed quicker when she was watching the demon watch her. 

After 2 minutes of just sitting there in her warm bed, she decided to get up, slipping on her slippers and walking over to the bathroom to do her morning routine before the prison in which we call school.

She greeted her mother and father, quickly eating her breakfast before slipping on her shoes and brought her bag to her shoulder. A quick "I love you" was exchanged before she started walking to school.

The hairs on the back of her neck seemed to stand up as she paused mid step to look around. A feeling of being watched scared her. She let out a sigh before continuing, constantly getting creeped out due to the fact that she heard another pair of footsteps behind her. Even with those footsteps, the more she looked behind her the more she saw that no one was there.

🌦

The gate of NT high school neared she gradually started to show a more annoyed looking face. A rbf as her friends love to tell her. 

"MISHILLL" 

Someone screamed before they violently hugged her.

"I- cant- breathe-" Mishil managed to make out while being crushed in a hug

"Oh I'm sorry Mishil" the female loosened her grip on her

"We should head in Minsoo, Seolmi is probably waiting for us- wait where's Jisung?" Mishil questioned looking for the female's brother.

Minsoo blinked furiously looking around in confusion before finally realizing what she did

"FUCK I FORGOT JISUNG AT HOME" she panicked before taking out her phone and furiously tapped the screen, most likely texting her brother or mom.

Mishil chuckled softly before grabbing the other by the color of her shirt, dragging her along

"Come on loser, we've got class, your brother can get here on his own."

🌦

Minsoo and Mishil made their way to their usual spots in class and spotted their 2 lovely friends trying to choke each other.

"Goodmorning Jun, morning Seolmi" Mishil said sitting at her seat next to Seojun, their only male friend. The two greeted the girls back, Seolmi glaring at Seojun every few seconds.

"Why was Mi trying to choke Jun again?" Minsoo asked sitting next to Seolmi

"He took my waterbottle and chugged the whole thing." Seolmi deadpanned as Seojun just gave a cheeky smile.

Three males entered the room and sat at their seats as the females in the class started gossiping as if their life depended on it. Mishil was busy dozing off when the obnoxious noise of high pitch girls filled the room.

She let out a low groan stuffing her face into her arms, Seojun lightly patted her head as the teacher entered the room.

"Settle down class, take out your text books, we're starting the lesson now." Miss Lim announced, sounds of annoyance filled the room as shuffling and bags unzipping rung around.

Mishil took out her book, as she did she felt like someone was staring at her outside the window. She glanced outside but no one was there, she shook her head and proceeded to just listen to their homeroom teacher.

----------------------------------

a/n

please excuse me for this is my first fic and i literally don't know what i'm doing lmao

stan oneus <3

the fact that shotaro speaks in tiny makes me screech